$11.99 – $25.99
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. In its whole plant form (not an isolate), it’s unstoppable! Our Vita-C tincture is a whole food form of vitamin C, extracted from amla berries, orange peel, and dandelion leaf. This bioavailable herbal liquid remedy is minimally processed and easy to use.
- Amla berry — Rich in vitamin C.
- Dandelion leaf — Rich in vitamins and minerals; supports liver health and kidney health.
- Orange peel — Rich in vitamin C, stimulates digestion.
Take this tincture as needed, especially when you’re feeling “off” to support your immune system.
- ABSOLUTELY NO flavors, colors, added sugars, allergens (corn, soy, gluten, dairy, nuts), or any junk!
Still have questions? Ask on our live chat — with real humans, not AI!
How to Use:
Vitamin C has many benefits, which is why it’s one of the most popular supplements. Our Vita-C is made by extracting whole herbs with organic vegetable glycerin. This preserves the naturally-occurring nutrients, which features vitamin C, but also has B-complex and more. Vita-C is a liquid botanical extract that is bioavailable and easy to use. It is alcohol-free and safe for ages 6 months+!
- Supports the immune system
- Rich in B vitamins
- Supports liver health
- Supports kidney health
- Promotes digestive health
- Vegetable glycerin* — Extracts and naturally preserves herbal formulas.
- Filtered water — Free of fluoride, chlorine, and other toxins.
- Amla berry* — Rich in vitamin C.
- Dandelion leaf* — Rich in vitamins and minerals; supports liver health and kidney health.
- Orange peel* — Rich in vitamin C, stimulates digestion.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Ages 6 mo. – 2 years: 2 – 3 drops daily
Ages 2 – 6: 5 drops daily
Ages 7 – 12: 10 drops daily
Ages 13+: 20 drops daily
Safe for ages 6 months+.
Safe in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Q: What's the difference between this and Immune-Aid?
A: Immune-Aid is in powder or capsule form, which some prefer; this is in liquid form. Liquids are easier for some people, especially babies and children. Both are great options and it depends on your preference. The ingredients differ slightly.
Q: Why is the vitamin C level lower than other supplements? Don't I need a much higher dose?
A: Many store-bought supplements are a mega-dose of vitamin C (500 – 1000 mg). They are isolated C and do not have all the benefits of aa whole food supplement like this one. Further, vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and your body will excrete the excess. Most of the time, you don’t need huge doses of vitamin C (not for daily wellness), although this can change with illness. We think smaller, bioavailable doses are better for overall wellness.
Q: How often should I take this?
A: For most people, it’s good to take daily. Some use it “as needed.” One of our testers found it very helpful to use for car sickness!
Q: Can I add it to a drink?
A: Yes! You can take it straight, add to a drink or your favorite food (like applesauce).