Bloom Joy Tea combines hibiscus, rose petals, orange peel, nettle leaf, and blue cornflower for a delightfully floral blend. These herbs are antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and even help support the immune system and protect gut health.
- Antioxidant properties
- Antibacterial properties
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- May fight obesity
- Protects gut health
- 5 herbs
- Liquid benefits (vitamins and minerals are easier to digest and provide more benefits than tablets, where binders and fillers must first be broken down)
- Artificial colors
- Artificial flavors
- Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
- Added sugars
- Artificial sweeteners
- Magnesium stearate
- Natural flavors
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
- Xanthan gum
- Folic acid
- Synthetic vitamins
Our Brand Promises:
- Gluten-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Dairy-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Made with 100% organic ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Whole food promise
- Hibiscus – may fight obesity. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30626104/
- Rose Petals – antioxidant and antibacterial properties. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3586833/
- Nettle Leaf – anti-inflammatory properties. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529973/
- Orange Peel – protects gut health. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5556677/
- Blue Cornflower – antimicrobial properties. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0926669018310070
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected]
Brianna Wilson –
Absolutely incredible taste! I enjoyed it hot but it was even better with a bit of added honey and then iced!
To add to my previous review… I think that this tea actually helped with my seasonal allergies with the nettle, but all the ingredients have benefits!
This is a uniquely delightful tea! It is smooth without any added weird herby flavors. It does benefit from a little sweetener like honey, which makes it so yummy! Even my mother-in-law and sister-in-law loved it when I made it for them. Lightly floral and bright and cleansing. One of the few herbal teas I actually like.
I loved how refreshing this tea was! I am usually a black-tea drinker, but appreciated testing this herbal tea. The flavors are complex and enjoyable. Sweetened and iced was my favorite way to drink it. Make sure to follow the 30 min steep time – it really does make a huge difference.
Amy D –
This tea has a beautiful floral taste that is best with a little honey. I also would brew this with a green tea bag for some flavor for my caffeine mid-day. My kids also loved this tea. We will be buying this again, for sure!
Melissa W –
I had the privilege of testing this tea and it was absolutely delicious! It has a delightful floral aroma and taste. I tried it both hot and iced, sweetened with honey and unsweetened, and with and without lemon. It was delicious anyway I drank it. I will definitely be purchasing this tea from time to time to add to my collection.
Danielle Rush –
I am a tea lover & I absolutely adore this tea! It’s delicious hot or iced. It sounds silly, but I was super excited about the blue cornflower because they’re one of my favorite wildflowers! I will always have this in stock in my tea cabinet.