Most “multivitamins” are purified, extracted, and synthetic (often with additives). They also have megadoses of vitamins and minerals that cannot be adequately absorbed by the body, which throws off nutrient balance. Nourish Her Naturally is different because it is made simply with whole herbs extracted in sustainable, vegetable glycerin. This herbal multivitamin provides nutrients in the proper amounts that your body can actually absorb. Specially formulated to promote hormone balance and female health!
Nourish Her Naturally is safe for ages 1+, tastes naturally sweet, and can be taken on an empty stomach. For an all-natural prenatal regimen, we recommend Nourish Her Naturally, Good Night Lotion (for magnesium), Immune-Aid Vitamin C Powder, and Cod Liver Oil or Vitamin D Cream.
*1 oz, 2 oz, and 4 oz bottles come with a dropper top already secured on the bottle. To prevent leaking, 8 oz bottles are shipped with a cap on and the dropper top will be included and packed separately in your order.*
- High, natural sources of vitamins and minerals
- Promotes heart health
- Promotes brain and memory health (nootropic)
- Promotes gut health
- Supports the immune system
- Supports liver health
- Supports kidney health
- Supports hormone balance
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Promotes smoother, better labors
- Can help with symptoms of PCOS
- Supports thyroid health
- Supports digestive health
- Supports urinary tract health
- Supports gallbladder health
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Supports metabolic health
- Supports healthy energy levels
- Supports respiratory health
- Rich in antioxidants
- Rich in anthocyanins
- Rich in B vitamins
- 6 herbs
- Liquid benefits (vitamins and minerals are easier to digest and provide more benefits than tablets, where binders and fillers must first be broken down)
- Artificial colors
- Artificial flavors
- Added sugars
- Artificial sweeteners
- Magnesium stearate
- Natural flavors
- Xanthan gum
- Folic acid
- Synthetic vitamins
- Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
Our Brand Promises:
- Gluten-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Dairy-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Made with 100% organic ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Whole food promise
- Does an Herbal Multivatmin Really Work?
- How to Use Herbal Vitamins for Immune Support
- How to Use an Herbal Tincture
- Nettle leaf: anti-inflammatory, full of vitamins and minerals. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529973/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6100552/
- Red raspberry leaf: antioxidant properties, anti-inflammatory properties, can help with smoother, better labors. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10754818, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4931538/
- Dandelion leaf: promotes healthy blood sugar levels, aids in supporting liver function. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5553762/
- Catnip leaf: anti-bacterial. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3385634/
- Alfalfa: high vitamin and mineral content. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28749738
- Spearmint leaf: helps improve memory, can help with PCOS symptoms. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5779242/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19585478
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected].
Sarah (verified owner) –
I don’t know if it’s coincidence or what, but I started taking this right as my cycle started. This cycle, compared to all the others was so much lighter and virtually crampless. It gives a nice boost of energy and tastes great! I’ll definitely be buying more.
Melissa Feicht (verified owner) –
I was spending roughly $120 on supplements per month to help with adrenal fatigue. I have been able to replace those for the most part with this. (I also use the magnesium lotion) it has helped me so much! I feel like my hormones have balanced and for the first time in years, I am actually able to sleep well at night. If you are not used to buyin high quality supplements than I can see how you may experience sticker shock at first, however I feel like I am getting a lot of bang for my buck compared to buying other individual supplements. Thank you!
Elisabeth Beekman (verified owner) –
Awesome! I feel 100% better everyday, and have tons of energy and joy for my family. What an amazing product!!
Karen Vincent (verified owner) –
Mmm! Something that tastes good and is good for you? Started taking this towards the end of my pregnancy and still do 4 months PP. nice to have something easy to take versus those huge prenatals that just don’t sit well with my stomach most days. This is baby #4 and best I’ve felt after pregnancy.
Anastasia Nix (verified owner) –
I’m convinced that this tincture played a MAJOR role in my amazing pregnancy & labor. I had my baby at 42 weeks and his placenta was so healthy. My uterus worked amazingly from beginning to end. Bleeding was great and I love that this tincture supplied my baby with natural vitamin K while I was pregnant. Earthley doesn’t claim for this to do any of these things, but the ingredients are known to have these benefits and I really think it helped keep us very healthy. Love it!!
Kate (verified owner) –
I showed this to my midwife, and she was wildly impressed with this product. I’m happy to be able to continue taking this through pregnancy.
The taste is very nice-sweet and smooth. I don’t see a difference in taking this in how I feel though. I think you have to be taking 3 teaspoons a day to really reap the benefits of this stuff but then you’d run through it too fast and it’s not cheap! Also the 8 oz bottle is hard to pour out from-a lot of product gets wasted because it drips. I’ve tried pouring into a cup and then measuring a teaspoon but that’s too much trouble and the product still gets wasted that way-0 Stars for packaging, at the price I’d expect a much better packaging system/bottle. Also, it’s a little pricey for me. A teaspoon a day comes out to roughly a month’s supply but again I personally think you should be taking more of it in order to get anything “out of it.”
Chelsea (verified owner) –
This is an updated review. After taking it for a few weeks, I am noticing a bit of a queasy stomach afterwards. I’m a very petite person so, I may try to cut the dosage in half and take it twice a day. Also, I cannot seem to find a way to not dribble with my 8 ounce jar. Maybe a dropper would help in the future, if possible. Overall, I like the product, it has a pleasant taste and I feel good about the ingredient list. 🙂
Chelsea (verified owner) –
I just received my NHN today and mixed it with water, expecting it to be unpleasant. Boy, was I wrong! It tastes like mint and honey and was actually enjoyable to take! Too soon to feel results but, I’m hopeful!
Lori (verified owner) –
This stuff tastes good! I’m not pregnant but am nursing my 2 youngest. I have Celiac disease so my body doesn’t absorb all the nutrients and vitamins in foods I eat, this tincture is a great way to get in what I need.
I started out taking 3 teaspoons daily but was going through it pretty fast. I’ve gone down to 2 teaspoons to help make it last longer.