We have created the perfect solution for babies struggling with gas pains, bloating, the hiccups, and general tummy discomfort. Diet changes, leg bicycling, and tummy massage are helpful, but sometimes you just need your baby to feel better now. That’s why we created Infant Tummy Relief!
Our herbal tincture combines fennel to soothes upset tummies and ginger to support gut health. Both of the herbs help to relieve the hiccups too! Lastly, we add catnip for its natural calming effect. This product is safe in small amounts for the youngest of babies, but can be used at any age to relieve stomach-related problems. This is a great natural alternative to OTC medications that only cover up symptoms and bring worse side-effects.
- Helps relieve gas
- Helps reduce bloating
- Helps relieve upset stomach
- Helps relieve stomach pain
- Helps relieve the hiccups
- Promotes gut health
- Provides a sense of calmness
- 3 herbs
- Liquid benefits (vitamins and minerals are easier to digest and provide more benefits than tablets, where binders and fillers must first be broken down)
- Artificial colors
- Artificial flavors
- Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
- Added sugars
- Artificial sweeteners
- Magnesium stearate
- Natural flavors
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
- Xanthan gum
- Folic acid
- Synthetic vitamins
Our Brand Promises:
- Gluten-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Dairy-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Made with 100% organic ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Whole food promise
- A Beginner’s Guide to Natural Remedies
- How to Use an Herbal Tincture
- A Mother’s Guide to Breastfeeding Nutrition
- Ginger Root: promotes gastrointestinal health, beneficial for gut health.
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4369959/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6341159/
- Fennel Seed: soothes stomach upset. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4893422/
- Catnip: a very mild sedative, helps ease gastrointestinal distress.
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected]
Jen (verified owner) –
I love all of earthley products! This infant tummy calm helps my infant have less painful gas. I wish I had known about it when my baby was newborn & in so much pain. If I had known I would have stocked up to always have some on hand!
Kayla Courson (verified owner) –
My little guy has been using this since he was about 4 months old. It has definitely seemed to help when he’s had tummy troubles. It works quick and is effective, the most important things in moments like that!
Jessie Leavitt (verified owner) –
This is a constant in my shopping cart. My toddler is a picky eater and tends to like foods that cause upset tummy and gas. Infant Tummy Calm works wonders. Calms and settles his tummy in just minutes and I love that it only takes a few drops!
Hannah (verified owner) –
I was hesitant to use other options for infant tummy drops so when I saw the ingredients on this I was quick to order. My little guy gets very fussy when his belly rumbles and I give him a couple drops of this and he calms down within minutes. I love it, he even seems to love the taste! I’ve already ordered my second bottle! If I leave this at home we have to turn around to go get it!
Sara Tella (verified owner) –
Life savor! So safe, clean and quicks fast. I’m happy it has good and clean ingredients and is better than anything else on the market. Baby likes it as well!
Roselle Weaver (verified owner) –
Every new Mom needs two of these,one for the bag an one for the nursery!;) Works well at relieving tummy troubles,gas,colic,etc… Recommend to friends n family!!
Katie Pyka (verified owner) –
This works so amazing!! It’s worked on one of of little guys since he was 6 weeks old. He’s 16 months old now and still uses it when needed and gets instant relief!! Such a life saver for little with tummy issues!!
Renee (verified owner) –
Doesnt help my 2 month old.. maybe it just wasn’t gas related.. had high hopes for it
Nichole (verified owner) –
Awesome. My 4 month old can sometimes get very gassy which makes her miserable. This helps almost immediately!
Jenna taylor (verified owner) –
This works instantly! My 3 week old was grunting and squirming for hours. The poor baby was so tired and couldn’t get to sleep because of it. I gave her a dose of this, and I kid you not, in seconds she drifted off to sleep in my arms.