Healthy Heart uses herbs that are high in anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and vitamin C to support the immune system. Hawthorn berry has been used for hundreds of years to treat symptoms of heart failure, hypertension, and other heart problems. Additional health-supporting herbs like turmeric, amla berry, ceylon cinnamon, reishi mushroom, and cayenne help to increase insulin activity, lower blood sugar and blood pressure, support liver and gastrointestinal health, and more!
- Promotes heart health
- Can improve symptoms of heart failure, hypertension, and other heart problems
- Supports a healthy immune response
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Antioxidant properties
- Anticancer properties
- Supports liver health
- Can help lower blood sugar and blood pressure
- Rich in vitamin C
- May increase insulin activity
- May help with symptoms of type 2 diabetes
- Promotes gastrointestinal health
- 6 herbs
- Liquid benefits (vitamins and minerals are easier to digest and provide more benefits than tablets, where binders and fillers must first be broken down)
- Artificial colors
- Artificial flavors
- Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
- Added sugars
- Artificial sweeteners
- Magnesium stearate
- Natural flavors
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
- Xanthan gum
- Folic acid
- Synthetic vitamins
Our Brand Promises:
- Gluten-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Dairy-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Made with all organic ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Whole food promise
- Hawthorn berry: promotes heart health, can help improve symptoms of heart failure, anti-inflammatory properties. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29080984/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27655074/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22608128/
- Turmeric Root: antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5664031/
- Amla berry: can help prevent cancer, can help relieve fever and cold symptoms, supports the liver, anti-inflammatory properties. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21317655/
- Ceylon cinnamon: anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, anti-parasitic, antioxidant, antitumor, cardiovascular, cholesterol-lowering, and immunomodulatory effects, can help lower blood sugar and blood pressure, would healing properties, may increase insulin activity, hypoglycemic, may help with symptoms of type 2 diabetes. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20924865/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24148965/
- Reishi mushrooms: enhances memory and cognitive function, immune-modulating, improves immunity. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29519314/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24948193/
- Cayenne: promotes gastrointestinal health, health promoting vitamins and minerals, antioxidant properties, anticancer properties. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33337034/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26756096/
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected]
Amanda p (verified owner) –
I wanna love it but I just can’t handle it. I get horrible reflux on it. I have stopped and started a few times just to make sure and it’s from this. I do think it helps heart health but the reflux just isn’t worth it. I chatted and they said some ingredients in this one can cause that.
Amy Pace (verified owner) –
I began taking Healthy Heart, specifically for high blood pressure, about 4 months ago. It has made a big impact for me! My numbers were borderline, after having my first baby in 2022, and my doctors were considering starting me on blood pressure medication. Since taking this, my numbers have come back into a healthy space and I feel much better. I have a clearer head, more energy, fewer to no headaches, to name just a few things. I take it in the morning. I started with 5 drops (the lowest suggested dose) and have worked my way to to 10, which seems to be what my body needs! So thankful for this product.
Kim C (verified owner) –
This Will Be a Staple for us!
I ordered your healthy heart tincture when I realized I would not be able to renew my bp med for nearly 90 days due to no appointments available. Rather than seek to bridge my prescription, I started taking your tincture to see if I could maintain healthy readings until my appt. I’m nearly two weeks without my bp med, and take 1/3 dropper full of the tincture in the morning, then again after dinner. This afternoon, I got a reading of 120/80. I often take a reading before the tincture and after, and consistently experience a drop of the systolic and diastolic numbers. My goal is to be off the pharmaceutical—and thanks to Healthy Heart, Im beginning to believe it’s possible.
kimberlyanne829 (verified owner) –
I have taken HBP prescriptions for most of my adult life. I started taking Healthy Heart two months ago, hoping that through this and other lifestyle changes, I can finally be rid of those prescriptions. As I am weaning off the medications, my blood pressure is NOT increasing and appears to be more stable right now than when I was taking higher doses of the medication. I love the taste and the simplicity of taking 10 drops in the morning and 10 drops before bed.
Crystal (verified owner) –
I started taking this when I was diabetic. I lost weight and now am in the pre-diabetic range. This is my must have to help keep me healthy.
Kiki (verified owner) –
I bought this for my husband who has an irregular heartbeat & electrical issues with his heart. This is something that we have added in on bad days to his regular batch of supplements. No pharma. No thank you. This does make him feel better.
Jen (verified owner) –
Not sure if it’s working with lowering my cholesterol ❤️ , but have noticed my chest pain has gone away and I do love the taste. So it’s a win win on that note.