$11.99 – $25.99
Candida and yeast overgrowth impact 1 in 3 Americans and can harm the gut flora. If you’re struggling with fatigue, digestive problems, oral thrush, UTIs, or yeast infections, you may have candida overgrowth. Unresolved gut flora damage can lead to parasitic infections, leaky gut, and other gut health concerns.
Candida Cleanse combines eight simple and organic ingredients to create a tincture with antifungal, gut-repairing, and liver-protecting properties. This tincture naturally fights yeast while bringing your gut flora back into balance. A balanced gut flora decreases the chance of additional gut health concerns and encourages better overall health and wellness outcomes.
- Whole Cloves – protects against colorectal cancer
- Turmeric Root – anti-inflammatories properties, protects the liver, anti-fungal
- Cinnamon – reduces the risk of and mediates symptoms of metabolic syndrome
- Milk Thistle Seed – liver-protecting properties
- Calendula Flowers – antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Black Pepper – for optimal nutrient absorption, promotes gut health
- ABSOLUTELY NO synthetic ingredients, preservatives, fillers, artificial colors, added sugars, common allergens, emulsifiers, GMOs, or other unsafe ingredients!
- Gut Health Quiz
- How to Heal Your Gut
- How to Get Rid of Thrush Naturally
- How to Use Herbal Tinctures
- The Key Mistake in an Anti-Candida Diet
- Gut Health Guide
Many people are struggling with gut health, yeast overgrowth, and potential parasites. Candida Cleanse was created to help fight yeast naturally to bring your gut health back into balance.
Mainstream candida-specific products on the market are harsh, can possibly cause harm if they are used incorrectly, and most aren’t safe for children. Candida Cleanse is different! We use safe, common herbs that have a long history of use against both yeast and parasites. The herbs we use are anti-fungal, gut-repairing, and liver-protecting. Looking for topical support for yeast problems? Try No More Yeast Salve!
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Antibacterial properties
- Antifungal and anti-candida properties
- Antiparasitic properties
- Helps fight yeast/candida overgrowth
- Supports and protects liver health
- Promotes gut health
- 6 herbs
- Liquid benefits (vitamins and minerals are easier to digest and provide more benefits than
tablets, where binders and fillers must first be broken down)
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through
email at [email protected]
- Whole cloves*
- Turmeric root*
- Milk thistle seed*
- Calendula flowers*
- Black pepper*
- Cane alcohol*
- Filtered water
*Certified organic ingredients
Milk thistle seed*
Filtered water (see how Earthley filters their water)
- Ages 2 – 12 years: 1 – 2 drops daily, slowly building up over time. Max dose daily: 20 drops (1 ml)
- Ages 13+ years: 2 – 5 drops daily, slowly building up over time. Max dose daily: 20 drops (1 ml)
Shelf Life: 2 years. Safe for ages 2+. Use caution while pregnant or breastfeeding (start slowly and monitor closely). If pregnant a more gentle detox product may be recommended.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure anything.
Q: How long should I take Candida Cleanse?
A: At least six weeks, but you can use it for as long as you feel necessary. Everyone’s needs will be different. Some people do a candida protocol every few months, while some find long-term usage is what they need. Others choose to address active symptoms and discontinue after symptoms have resolved.
Q: Will I experience detox symptoms while taking Candida Cleanse?
A: You may. Remember to start slowly, with as few as 1 – 2 drops per day (for ages 2 – 12) and 2 – 5 drops (for 13 and up), increasing slowly to avoid overwhelming detox symptoms. If you’re looking for detox support resources, check out The #1 Detox Mistake.
Q: What is the best way to take Candida Cleanse?
A: Candida Cleanse is taken orally and can be mixed into juice, tea, or another beverage for easier consumption.
Q: Should I change my diet while using Candida Cleanse?
A: If candida overgrowth is a common problem for you, dietary changes may be the missing puzzle piece. We recommend focusing on an anti-candida diet but keep the key mistake in an anti-candida diet in mind.
Q: Is Candida Cleanse safe while breastfeeding?
A: Candida Cleanse is safe to use while breastfeeding. We recommend monitoring closely for undesirable detox symptoms in your baby while breastfeeding. Detox symptoms in a baby include extra fussiness, diarrhea, rash, etc.
Q: There is sediment at the bottom of my tincture bottle or discoloration of the dropper; what is it?
A: Since our products are made from herbs, sometimes herbal sediment isn’t completely strained. Chances are, if you notice any sediment at the bottom of the bottle or discoloration at the tip of the dropper, it’s from the herbs. As long as the product hasn’t passed the two-year shelf-life and doesn’t smell rancid, it’s still safe to use.