Are you tired of…
- Lack of energy
- Low sex drive
- Inability to lose weight
- Painful periods
- Metabolic issues
- …and more?
So many women have these symptoms…and most are dealing with some type of hormonal imbalance. Getting help from mainstream doctors is often a difficult experience; many women are told they are “fine,” that it’s “all in their head,” or given a prescription for birth control or anti-anxiety medication. A lot of women don’t get the help they need.
Women need proper information about their bodies and the hormones within them, and to be empowered to improve their health and correct their hormone imbalances naturally. We’ve got the guide to help women do just that.
In this 109-page file (with over 250 peer-reviewed citations), we offer:
- A “Get Started Quick” guide (3 pages) to help women who are overwhelmed take practical steps now
- Common causes of hormonal imbalances
- 12 myths about hormone balance
- What hormones are supposed to do in your body…and how to tell if they’re out of balance (a dozen hormones in-depth)
- Underlying conditions that can impact hormone balance
- Key tests to ask for (and how to get them independently)
- What you should (and shouldn’t) eat to heal
- Healthy recipes to fit different dietary needs
- Daily food journal log
- Daily supplement log
- Best herbs to use for hormonal support
- Other ways to support your body and improve health
It’s just what you need to get started…and to create your own, custom plan that really works. It’s not a one-size-fits-all answer. It’s a guide to help you towards your very own path of better health.