$9.99 – $17.99
Soothing Belly Butter is designed for growing bellies, but it is great for all skin needs! Rub on tight skin, itchy skin, or any skin that is in need of soothing. You may find that it helps with the appearance of stretch marks!
When you experience its natural chocolaty scent and luxurious feel, you won’t wonder why so many pregnant moms find our Soothing Belly Butter to be a must-have for their pregnancies!
- Mango Butter – nourishes dry skin
- Cocoa Butter – nourishes dry skin
- Comfrey Leaves – promotes skin repair
- Rosehip Oil – high in vitamin C
- Grapeseed Oil – anti-inflammatory
ABSOLUTELY NO colors, flavors (natural or artificial), preservatives, added sugar, sodium benzoate, citric acid, acetaminophen, ibuprofen, top allergens (corn, soy, nuts, gluten, dairy, fish) or other junk!
Pregnancy presents unique needs, especially for expanding skin. We use butters that soothe dry, itchy skin and help ward off stretch marks. Combine those with plant-based oils that promote cell regeneration and discourage fine lines and wrinkles and you get the perfect lotion for changing skin.
We recommend using this body butter after a shower to lock in moisture as well as any time your skin feels dry. Start using it early in pregnancy to help your skin stay moisturized and smooth. Keep using it postpartum to help encourage shrinking.
- Soothes itchy skin
- Soothes stretched out skin
- Soothes dry skin
- Promotes cell regeneration
- Smoothes skin
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected].
- Mango Butter*
- Cocoa Butter*
- Comfrey Leaves*
- Grapeseed Oil*
- Rosehip Oil*
- Vegetable butters and oils in skin wound healing: Scientific evidence for new opportunities in dermatology – PubMed (nih.gov)
- The effect of mangiferin on skin: Penetration, permeation and inhibition of ECM enzymes – PMC (nih.gov)
- Symphytum Species: A Comprehensive Review on Chemical Composition, Food Applications and Phytopharmacology – PMC (nih.gov)
- (PDF) THE EFFECT OF ANTIOXIDANT OF GRAPESEED OIL AS SKIN ANTI-AGING IN NANOEMULSION AND EMULSION PREPARATIONS (researchgate.net)
- Grape Seed Oil Compounds: Biological and Chemical Actions for Health – PubMed (nih.gov)
Rub a small amount on skin as needed. A little bit goes a long way.
Shelf Life: 1 year. For external use only. Safe for all ages. Safe for use while pregnant and breastfeeding.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure anything.
Q: How often can I use this?
A: As often as needed.
Q: Can I use this for other skin issues?
A: Yes! The ingredients in Soothing Belly Butter are soothing to all skin issues!