Wondering if you have everything you need for your upcoming birth?
Whether you are planning out your first natural birth or maybe a new natural birth plan for baby number 2, 3, 4, 5, or beyond, every parent wants more insight and knowledge on how to prep for their dream birth and delivery.
Some of the best ways to ensure the outcome you want is to learn and prepare for all possible outcomes. We are here to support you with the resources you need to plan the natural birth that you have always dreamt of. We want to share these tips and research with you:
• The benefits and drawbacks of where to birth
• Herbal preparation for prepping your body
• How to set the stage with your birth plan
• Decide if a doula is right for you
• Choose your birthing environment
• Recommended birth kits and items
• Stages and comfort methods during labor
• When things gets complicated
We want to make sure you know the medical freedom you have so you can choose what is best for your labor! We want you to know the benefits and risks of each medical procedure the hospitals try to pressure you with, from episiotomies to Pitocin, and beyond. No matter what choice you make, we want to provide the risks and information you should know before those important decisions are made so you can truly make an informed choice.
Every parent should feel like they can easily access the right natural resources to educate and prepare themselves for one of the most exciting times in life! This is a special time in your life, and we want to help support you along the way to meet that beautiful baby of yours. Congrats to you and this next season of your life!
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- Where should I birth?
- Preparing for birth
- Do you need a doula?
- Writing a birth plan
- Childbirth education options
- Birth kit
- The choice is yours
- Common procedures and informed consent
- Stages of labor
- Comfort methods
- If things get complicated
- Tips for dads
- D.I.Y. recipes
- Earthley’s support options
- …and more!