Sinus Saver was created to relieve pesky allergy symptoms, naturally. Skip OTC meds with unwanted side-effects and take advantage of the natural power of herbs!
We combine nettle, elderberry, turmeric, black pepper, and dandelion root in a base of alcohol to extract their health-supporting properties. These herbs are antihistamine, anti-inflammatory, and high in antioxidants to provide year-round relief. Sinus Saver supports and protects the liver to help clear out excess histamines to calm allergic responses.
- Immune modulator
- Calms allergies and allergic responses
- Helps with occasional coughs
- Helps reduce sniffles
- Helps with pain relief
- Protects and supports the liver
- Supports respiratory health
- Supports healthy blood pressure
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Antihistamine properties
- Anti-fungal properties
- Antioxidant properties
- Rich in anthocyanins
- Rich in vitamin C
- 5 herbs
- Liquid benefits (vitamins and minerals are easier to digest and provide more benefits than tablets, where binders and fillers must first be broken down)
- Artificial colors
- Artificial flavors
- Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
- Added sugars
- Artificial sweeteners
- Magnesium stearate
- Natural flavors
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
- Xanthan gum
- Folic acid
- Synthetic vitamins
Our Brand Promises:
- Gluten-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Dairy-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Made with 100% organic ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Whole food promise
- Nettle Leaf: rich in vitamins and minerals, anti-inflammatory. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529973/
- Elderberry: helps to reduce cold symptoms like stuffy noses, modulates inflammation. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4848651/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5372600/
- Turmeric Root: high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatories, anti-fungal properties, protects and strengthens liver. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5852989/
- Black Pepper: anti-inflammatory, helps with pain relief. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30740986
- Dandelion Root: antioxidant, supports healthy blood pressure. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5553762/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2820990/
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected]
Jessica (verified owner) –
This is just gross, but I’m getting used to that with all the other Earthly elixirs we take around here. (I dilute them with water in a medicine cup.) But I can’t really complain, because this has saved me many a times from allergies as well as sniffles/congestion from some mild colds.
Tiffany Paff (verified owner) –
My husband loves this, not only for his seasonal sinus issues, but for when he has a sinus infection as well.
robin.missouri (verified owner) –
I suffer from chronic sinus issues and living in Florida where there is always some kind of pollen problem (our weatherman has a daily pollen count meter) exacerbates my problem. I’ve tried so many things as remedies. I decided to try Sinus Saver and the fact that I go hours and hours without even thinking about congestion shows me I have finally hit on the right thing for me. The taste is not bad, although there is a slight hot pepper taste at the end, but who cares? I’m really excited and happy to have this product.
Meagan (verified owner) –
I am prone to sinus infections, and just expect that anytime I get any kind of cold, it will turn into a sinus infection.
Recently, I caught a cold that my kids were passing around, and while it was a mild cold, there were three different times over the course of the week when I could feel that familiar tingle in my sinuses, and was sure I was going to wake up in the morning with a full blown sinus infection. I immediately took a full dose of this each time, and am amazed to say that I never did get a sinus infection. This will be a staple in our natural medicine cabinet now!
Melody (verified owner) –
I have been using this for the past four days and it is working great. It really helps keeps me from getting too congested. The taste is hard to handle but definitely worth the end result.
Stacey J (verified owner) –
This product WORKS!
Elizabeth Nelson (verified owner) –
This. Stuff. Works. I am new to the tincture world. Last week I started feeling sniffly so bought myself a small bottle and bam, within like 20 minutes I was clearing up and clearing out! I have started using daily. I’m seriously clearer and less foggy upstairs. It’s so nice. Just added this to my morning “cocktail” which already includes my Nourish Her Naturally and for the cold season I add a couple drops of Elderberry Elixir and the Immune Biotic. This season can BRING IT ON!! #lovingtincturelife
Madisyn (verified owner) –
I have always had year round sinus issues and nothing ever worked!!!
That is until now!
A few months ago I came across Earthley and wanted to see if their allergy remedy was better then over the counter crap, and Holy Moly… It started working within 30 min….
I take it daily just to prevent a Sinus issue, with alittle Orange Juice (as it has a pretty strong taste for me) but the OJ helps and I don’t even notice it!
I will be using this product and many others from now on!
I’m a Earthley Believer
Ashley (verified owner) –
I have chronic sinus issues, and occasionally get headaches along with the frequent sinus infections. Last week I had such a bad sinus headache and pressure that I drove home from work during lunch to take some of this, out of desperation. By 2 o’clock my headache was gone and my congestion had eased considerably. I was honestly surprised, because I didn’t expect it to work so well!
The taste is…odd, but tolerable. I’d rather a weird taste than have sugar or flavoring in it though.
Chelsea (verified owner) –
I have really bad sinus issues and I’ve used this a few times so far. I definitely feel like it makes my ears and head feel less congested. It doesn’t have the best taste but, it’s worth it.