Livers are responsible for naturally removing toxins and detoxing our bodies. We live in a toxic world surrounded by pollution, processed food, chemical-filled drinking water, and more and our livers bear the brunt of it. The liver’s job is to keep us healthy no matter what we’re exposed to. However, when we’re exposed to too much, our livers need some extra support. Symptoms of a congested liver can include headaches, constipation, diarrhea, fatigue, or nausea. Support your liver and experience more vibrant health with Liver Love!
- Eases bloating, gas, and bubbles after eating (especially upper right side)
- Helps with liver-related pain
- Helps relieve headaches due to liver congestion
- Rich in antioxidants
- Supports natural detox
- Promotes regularity
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Protects and supports liver health
- 5 herbs
- Liquid benefits (vitamins and minerals are easier to digest and provide more benefits than tablets, where binders and fillers must first be broken down)
- Artificial colors
- Artificial flavors
- Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
- Added sugars
- Artificial sweeteners
- Magnesium stearate
- Natural flavors
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
- Xanthan gum
- Folic acid
- Synthetic vitamins
Our Brand Promises:
- Gluten-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Dairy-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Made with 100% organic ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Whole food promise
- Turmeric root: anti-inflammatory properties, protects the liver. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5664031/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5852989/
- Milk thistle seed: liver-protecting properties. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4116427/
- Dandelion root: supports liver health. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5474722/
- Peppermint leaf: IBS-reducing and liver-supporting properties. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6337770/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5933010/
- Black pepper: for optimal nutrient absorption, promotes gut health. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23768180
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected]
Katie (verified owner) –
I haven’t noticed much difference since using this but I use other liver supplements as well. I was a little dissappointed in the strong peppermint taste because I hate peppermint but i surprisingly got used to it and now it doesnt bother me. I have used yhis for headaches also. I may order again.
Amanda Ramos (verified owner) –
I use this product on my 3.5 year old along with vaccine detox. I’ve noticed such a change and definitely recommend this along with the vaccine detox.
April Dehm (verified owner) –
First off, the taste is SO STRONG. Youll want to put it in water or something. I take it under my tongue, but it still makes me cough a bit (definitely the peppermint). But it does seem to work so well. I use it for a detox every once in a while.
A few of us have been on some prescription meds lately, and we’ve been taking this to support our liver. It tastes nice, but it’s hard to know how effective it is. Because i know Earthly, and i know so many of their other products are great and cry effective, i can trust that this one is doing it’s job!
Chris C (verified owner) –
I don’t know what I’m supposed to expect from this product. I’m not reacting poorly to the product so there’s that. I think it’s probably working but because it’s so gentle with no side effects and gradual improvement that’s hard to tell. I’m giving it five stars because I like the formula.
Emily (verified owner) –
Easy to take and tastes decent. I love that it’s a super gentle detox that I can do while nursing because it’s really just supportive of the liver doing what it already does. I haven’t noticed much of a difference in me yet, but I do like this product.
This is very easy to take and tastes pepperminty. I feel this is a great to use daily for easy liver assistance.
I’ve been using this to help detox and balance my system, and giving some to my son who has been dealing with a yeast rash and taking several prescriptions. I don’t notice a difference for myself, but I’ve seen improvement in his rash, so I know it must be working.
Brenda Good (verified owner) –
Love that we now have something to cleanse our livers.
Sara Tella –
Honestly the name kinda made me nervous thought it would taste like bad but was eager to try a detox. I like the taste, easy and gentle to use. Good for beginners and for the family!