Support your immune system while enjoying a yummy soup, stock, or whatever meal you’d like! Simply simmer, strain, and add to your recipe for added flavor and nutrients.
- Immune-supporting properties
- Helps to improve immunity
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Antioxidant properties
- Anticancer properties
- Promotes gut health
- 6 herbs + 1 mushroom
- Artificial colors
- Artificial flavors
- Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
- Added sugars
- Artificial sweeteners
- Magnesium stearate
- Natural flavors
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
- Xanthan gum
- Folic acid
- Synthetic vitamins
Our Brand Promises:
- Gluten-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Dairy-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Made with organic ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Whole food promise
- Astragalus Root: potent antioxidant, natural inflammation inhibitor. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26343107
- Echinacea Root: naturally supports the entire immune system, helps fight candida. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15949903
- Shiitake mushrooms: antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, improves immunity. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21815423/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25866155/
- Turmeric: antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, and anticancer properties, helps prevent cancer and diabetes, helps prevent autoimmune, nerological, and cardiovascular diseases, helps relieve pain associated with arthritis, helps with skin issues like acne, dermatitis, and psoriasis, skin healing properties, helps prevent depression and obesity. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27533649/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26528921/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29480523/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27213821/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28662006/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22887802/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31255636/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23847105/
- Black Pepper: helps with optimal nutrient absorption, promotes gut health. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23768180
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected]
Amber (verified owner) –
Amazing! We love adding this to our favorite soups! It gives any soup so much flavor. We use it anytime we make soup but especially when someone is not feeling well.
Lauren S. (verified owner) –
With 4 small kids and another on the way, I love the ease and versatility of this soup mix! I was having tummy troubles just the other day, and it was easy to make a quick mug-full to sip on at lunch. My family loves it as a base for organic Ramen, too!
Angela Muse (verified owner) –
I love this blend. I use it alone and I also like to throw it into my crock pot with stews and roasts. It’s so yummy! I love knowing I can do good things for myself and my family with this blend.
Shelby Lucas (verified owner) –
I have tried this both in a mug to sip and added to chicken noodle soup. For the mug, I made it like a tea. It had a great flavor, and it was very simple and easy to make, which is a big bonus when I am sick and too tired to care about nutrition.
When I added it to my soup, I forgot to strain it. I did not like the texture or biting into peppercorns, but the flavor otherwise was wonderful. My husband really liked it. He prefers my soup with the Immunity blend than without it.
I am very happy with this product and plan to keep it in stock!
Hannah Waldemar (verified owner) –
So, I was surprised by this. I did expect a taste kind of like bone broth (not reasonable at all considering the herbs, I just wasn’t thinking it through). The flavors in it are very unique if you drink it on it’s own, but I put it in soup/stew weekly and absolutely LOVE it. It adds depth without being overwhelming. Overall, very pleased. I’ve found this very helpful in supporting my immune system.
Stacy Minert –
I added this to my simmering bone broth and not only did it add all the immunity benefits, it also adding some amazing flavor! I’ve also added it to water when making rice as a side for dinner and the kids just love it! The soup blend is awesome!
Alyssa Anastasia –
This is a must have in our house. Even my picky eaters love when I add this to our homemade chicken soup! It adds a great blend of flavor and texture without overpowering anything I usually add. It’s extremely helpful when colds hit our house since this contains so many nutritional aspects and the only thing my kids will eat is soup.
I loved this soup blend! I was pleasantly surprised as I don’t typically like mushrooms but I added it to my homemade chicken and rice soup and it gave it just a bit more flavor, texture, and a great immune boost when we were all sick!
Lauren Martindale –
Loved this soup! I added this to my chicken noodle soup and tasted so good. The whole family loved it.
I have used this blend a couple of times, once ground up as extra seasoning in a meatball recipe and once in my homemade chicken bone broth. Both were excellent.
Laura Thomas –
This soup is amazing! It was fantastic simmered in bone broth for extra health benefits and deliciousness. Wether you are sipping a cup of broth or eating a bowl of soup, you NEED to try adding this blend. Well done Earthley, well done!