Your Earthley representative is Michael Apap
$12.99 – $34.99
Immune-Aid is an all-natural vitamin c supplement made with 100% real food. We don’t extract and synthesize nutrients from whole foods sources; we use the whole foods sources in their original form! Available in both powder and capsules.
- Camu Camu — Rich in vitamin C, anti-inflammatory, supports liver health, supports gut health, supports heart health
- Orange Peel — Rich in vitamin C, supports digestive health
- Acerola — Rich in vitamin C, rich in copper, rich in vitamin A, supports immune health, supports brain health
Whole food vitamin C is rich in antioxidants and bioflavanoids for maximum health benefits!
- ABSOLUTELY NO added sugars, colors, flavors, synthetic or isolated nutrients, preservatives, allergens (corn, soy, gluten, dairy, eggs, nuts, fish) or other junk!
Still have questions? Ask on our live chat — with real people, not AI!
A single teaspoon of our organic vitamin C powder contains approximately 376 mg of vitamin C–that’s 418% of the daily value! Take alone or add to a smoothie for a powerful nutritional boost. Immune Aid is made with organic, 100% pure food that your body can actually absorb and use.
Unsure how much to take? We don’t recommend megadoses on a daily basis because it can cause imbalances in other important nutrients. Most people will only need ¼ – ½ teaspoon per day, making this natural powder a tasty and cost-effective option.
- Promotes immune health
- Rich in vitamin C
- Rich in antioxidants
- Anti-aging properties
- Supports the immune system
- Supports healthy energy levels
- Supports heart health
- Helps with dry, itchy, and acne-prone skin
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected].
- Camu camu powder*
- Acerola berry powder*
- Orange peel powder*
- Stevia powder (whole green powder)* (powder form only, not in capsules)
- Capsules also contain vegetable capsules (hydroxymethylcellulose, water)
*Certified organic ingredients
Serving Size: 1/2 tsp
- 2 oz bottle approximately servings: 75
- 4 oz bottle approximately servings: 150
- 8 oz bottle approximately servings: 300
Serving Size: 188 mg of Vit. C.
Amount Per Serving:
- Orange peel: 315 mg
- Camu camu: 315 mg
- Acerola berry: 158 mg
- Stevia leaf: 40 mg
Serving Size: 2 capsules. 60 Capsule Servings: 30. 120 Capsule Servings: 60.
Amount Per Serving:
- Orange peel: 400 mg
- Camu camu: 400 mg
- Acerola berry: 200 mg
- Vitamin C: 112 mg (186% RDA)
- Camu camu: high in vitamin C. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32097870/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33233181/
- Acerola berry: high in vitamin C, antioxidant properties, anti-aging properties. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30150795/
- Orange peel: high in vitamin C, reduce risk of disease associated with aging. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31695137/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30083463/
- 6 mo – 2 years: 1/8 tsp daily (47 mg)
- 3 – 12 years: 1/4 tsp daily (94 mg)
- Adults 13+: 1/2 tsp daily (188 mg)
Dosages may be increased to bowel tolerance during illness or for pregnant women. (Start with 1/4 – 1/2 tsp every 2 hours until tolerance is reached. Continue for a few days until symptoms subside).
Take 2 – 4 capsules per day or as needed.
Shelf Life: 1 year. Safe for ages 6 mo+. Safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure anything.
How much vitamin C is in this product?
There is approximately 10.3 mg per 1/2 tsp, or approximately 2.75 mg per capsule.
Can I add the powder to a drink or food?
Yes! Feel free to mix it into a smoothie, juice, applesauce, yogurt, or your favorite food or drink. It will not dissolve.
Does this contain stevia? Why?
The powder form does contain whole leaf, green stevia for flavor. The capsule version does not. We do not use the processed white powder; our stevia is leaf that has been grown, dried, and ground with no further processing.