Herbal Soothing Bath is the natural way to enjoy an at-home spa night. With no artificial fragrance or ingredients, this floral soak is safe and beneficial to sensitive skin. Cleanliness and postpartum healing go hand-in-hand when you bathe with our organic bath tea. Soak away soreness, enjoy aromatherapy, and promote healing, all while relaxing.
• Promotes postpartum relaxation and healing
• Safe for mama and baby
• 3 baths
• Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
Our Brand Promises:
• Made in the USA
Herbal Soothing Bath is a wonderful way to relieve tension, relax muscles and joints, stimulate circulation, and even help ease a cold. This bath time tea enhances the natural healing effects of a warm bath with the benefits of organic herbs like witch hazel, lavender, calendula, and more.
While this herbal soak can be enjoyed by all, it was made especially with postpartum mamas in mind. It promotes healing by soothing stretching and tearing and reducing bleeding and swelling. It’s also safe for baby so you can bring your newborn along for some sweet bonding.
- Promotes postpartum healing
- Safe for mama and baby
- Promotes restful sleep
- Promotes relaxation
- Promotes faster healing
- Antioxidant properties
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Anti-fungal properties
- Rejuvenates and restores skin
- Naturally soothes sore muscles, joints, and wounds
- Artificial colors
- Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
Our Brand Promises:
- Gluten-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Dairy-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Made with 100% organic ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Comfrey Leaf: naturally soothes sore muscles and joints. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491633/
- Witch Hazel: promotes faster healing, a powerful topical anti-oxidant, rejuvenates and restores skin. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3214789/
- Lavender: ultra soothing and relaxing, speeds up recovery time, wound healing. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4880962/
- Calendula: anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, great for naturally healing sore muscles, joints, and wounds. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3270572/
- Yarrow: an effective antioxidant soak. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28163113
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected].
- Comfrey leaf*
- Witch hazel*
- *Certified organic ingredients
Mix 1 ounce by weight of the dry herbs with 4 cups of boiling water. (This is about 1/3 of the package.) Steep for 20 – 30 minutes, then strain. Pour the “tea” into a warm bath, and soak for 15 – 20 minutes.
Shelf Life: 1 year. Safe for all ages. For topical use. Safe while pregnant or breastfeeding.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure anything.