Herbal Soothing Bath is a wonderful way to relieve tension, relax muscles and joints, stimulate circulation, and even help ease a cold. This bath time tea enhances the natural healing effects of a warm bath with the benefits of organic herbs like witch hazel, lavender, calendula, and more.
While this herbal soak can be enjoyed by all, it was made especially with postpartum mamas in mind. It promotes healing by soothing stretching and tearing and reducing bleeding and swelling. It’s also safe for baby so you can bring your newborn along for some sweet bonding.
- Promotes postpartum healing
- Safe for mama and baby
- Promotes restful sleep
- Promotes relaxation
- Promotes faster healing
- Antioxidant properties
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Anti-fungal properties
- Rejuvenates and restores skin
- Naturally soothes sore muscles, joints, and wounds
- Artificial colors
- Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
Our Brand Promises:
- Gluten-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Dairy-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Made with 100% organic ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Comfrey Leaf: naturally soothes sore muscles and joints. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491633/
- Witch Hazel: promotes faster healing, a powerful topical anti-oxidant, rejuvenates and restores skin. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3214789/
- Lavender: ultra soothing and relaxing, speeds up recovery time, wound healing. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4880962/
- Calendula: anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, great for naturally healing sore muscles, joints, and wounds. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3270572/
- Yarrow: an effective antioxidant soak. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28163113
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected]
Naomi Nollmeyer (verified owner) –
I love this bath! A calming, soothing scent that lingers lightly on your skin after a soak. Easy to use.
Steph (verified owner) –
Perfect to use in a peri bottle during postpartum recovery. Gentle and soothing. Love this!
Lilies to Love – Rusti Anderson –
I love this bath tea! My aching, poor circulation legs felt so soothed and energized afterwards and even into the next day! Thank you!
Jen (verified owner) –
Absolutely amazing product. I used this recently after birthing my third daughter. Very easy to prepare and use. Makes 3 baths when used as directed. You can add this to bath water, use in a sitz bath, or add to your peri bottle. Perfect for the postpartum phase! I used the “tea” in a bath, which also helped to heal a crack from breastfeeding. Awesome product! I will definitely be using this again after each of my future babies are born! If you research the herbs used, you’ll see they are absolutely perfect for a healing postpartum mom – assist healing, reduce bleeding, and eliminate swelling. A must-have for any new mom.
Ranelle Moles (verified owner) –
This bath is wonderfully pleasant. I am benefiting from the herbs and the warm soak.