$11.99 – $25.99
Gut Health Oil is an herbal tincture created to help detox your gut for improved health. This product can help with candida, parasites, and other stomach issues like bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea, and more. It’s also a prebiotic, which encourages the growth of good bacteria in your gut to support better wellness.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil – Anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, supports gut health, anti-inflammatory, anti-coagulant, supports bone health
- Coconut Oil – Anti-fungal, supports immune health, rich in medium-chain fatty acids, supports liver health
- Cloves – Anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, supports liver health, prebiotic
- Calendula – Anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, anti-bacterial, antiviral
Gut Health Oil is great for getting your gut back in order, no matter is bothering you!
ABSOLUTELY NO added sugars, colors, flavors, preservatives, allergens (gluten, dairy, soy, corn, eggs, fish) or other junk!
**Third-party lab tested FREE of heavy metals**
Investing in your gut health is important because it can affect many other areas of the body like immunity, hormones, and even your skin! Gut Health Oil was created to help naturally restore your gut to help bring your body back to wholeness.
We combine anti-fungal oils with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial herbs to help avoid candida overgrowth in the gut. Use this oil to fight yeast, parasites, inflammation, stomach issues, and more. Take this prebiotic oil along with a probiotic diet and see the difference gut health can make!
- Promotes gut health
- Helps avoid yeast and candida growth
- Can help eliminate tapeworms
- Can help eliminate parasites
- Supports detox
- Supports digestive health
- Helps with GI infections
- Anti-fungal properties
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Antibacterial properties
- Promotes wound healing
- Supports the immune system
- Rich in vitamin C
- Rich in vitamin E
- Liquid benefits (vitamins and minerals are easier to digest and provide more benefits than tablets, where binders and fillers must first be broken down)
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected].
- Coconut oil*
- Pumpkin seed oil*
- Whole cloves*
*Certified organic ingredients
Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Ages 1 – 6: 5 drops
- Ages 7 – 12: 10 drops
- Adults 13+: 20 drops, as needed
Start slowly, with as few as 1 – 3 drops per day. Increase slowly.
Shelf life: 2 years. Safe for ages 1+. Use caution while pregnant or breastfeeding (start slowly and monitor closely).
Q: How long should I use this?
A: We recommend at least 6 weeks. If you are struggling with symptoms, continue for 6 weeks after symptoms resolve.
Q: What dose should I start with?
A: Some people are very sensitive to this, and need to start with a single drop. Others may need 5 – 10 drops. It’s always better to start smaller and increase!
Q: Will I experience die-off symptoms?
A: It is possible. Some people experience some fatigue, minor stomachaches, diarrhea. If you feel very sick, back way off or take a break. Some people have also seen parasites passing in stool after taking this!
Q: Can I use this as a parasite cleanse?
A: Yes, you can! Multiple ingredients are natural anti-parasitics.
Q: Why does this product not have an added binder to pull out toxins?
A: Some of the included herbs function as binders, so there is no need to add additional binders.
Q: All of a sudden its started to look weird and be more solid. What's up?
A: One of the ingredients in Gut Health Oil is coconut oil. In the colder months, the coconut oil begins to solidify in the bottle. Keeping it in a warmer space helps to keep it from solidifying.