$11.99 – $19.99
Anti-Itch Soap is the soap you need for minor rashes and to relieve itchy skin. It’s perfect if you frequently go hiking or on nature walks because it can help relieve itch related to poison ivy, sumac, and oak! We use nourishing oils to soothe the skin naturally and promote radiant skin!
This bar is a powerhouse bar. It combines nourishing oils infused with herbs and essential oils to bring you a powerful, yet gentle, itch relieving soap!
- Neem Oil – promotes healthy skin
- Coconut Oil – promotes healthy skin, alleviates symptoms of rashes
- Olive Oil – anti-inflammatory, helps maintain moisture
- Castor Oil – rich in essential proteins, fatty acids, and nutrients, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Mango Butter – promotes skin repair
- Comfrey – anti-inflammatory
- Calendula – anti-inflammatory
- French Green Clay – dries out rashes
- Tea Tree Essential Oil – antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial
- Frankincense Essential Oil – antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial
- Helichrysum Essential Oil – promotes skin repair
Anti-Itch Soap relieves itch and promotes skin repair for minor rashes to poison ivy!
ABSOLUTELY NO colors, flavors (natural or artificial), preservatives, added sugar, sodium benzoate, citric acid, acetaminophen, ibuprofen, top allergens (corn, soy, nuts, gluten, dairy, fish) or other junk!
Fight the itch from poison ivy, dry, and irritated skin with Earthley’s Anti-Itch Soap. Oils of neem, coconut, olive, and castor combine with mango butter and calendula to create the perfect soap to stop the scratching. This soap promotes healthy skin, helps to alleviate symptoms of rashes, is anti-inflammatory, promotes skin repair, and helps to alleviate pain.
Soothing and skin repairing herbs of calendula and comfrey are infused with soothing oils and butters that promote skin repair as well! We’ve also included antibacterial essential oils like Tea Tree and Frankincense, and Helichrysum to promote skin repair.
Don’t suffer alone! Help help your skin naturally with Anti-Itch Soap.
- Promotes skin repair
- Helps maintain moisture
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Soothes skin
- Moisturizes skin
- Promotes healthy skin
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected].
- Neem Oil*
- Coconut Oil*
- Olive Oil*
- Castor Oil*
- Mango Butter*
- French Green Clay
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Helichrysum Essential Oil
- Sodium Hydroxide**
*Certified organic ingredients
**No lye is left in finished product
- Neem Oil or Almond Oil Nanoemulsions for Vitamin E Delivery: From Structural Evaluation to in vivo Assessment of Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Activity – PubMed (nih.gov)
- Therapeutic potential of castor oil in managing blepharitis, meibomian gland dysfunction and dry eye – PubMed (nih.gov)
- Vegetable butters and oils in skin wound healing: Scientific evidence for new opportunities in dermatology – PubMed (nih.gov)
- The effect of mangiferin on skin: Penetration, permeation and inhibition of ECM enzymes – PMC (nih.gov)
- Symphytum Species: A Comprehensive Review on Chemical Composition, Food Applications and Phytopharmacology – PMC (nih.gov)
- Therapeutic effectiveness of a Calendula officinalis extract in venous leg ulcer healing – PubMed (nih.gov)
French green clay
- CHEMICAL AND MINERALOGICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF FRENCH GREEN CLAYS USED FOR HEALING – PubMed (nih.gov)
Tea Tree essential oil
- Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil: a Review of Antimicrobial and Other Medicinal Properties – PMC (nih.gov)
Frankincense essential oil
Helichrysum essential oil
For poison ivy: Lather bar with cool water to avoid developing or minimizing rash. Apply lather to the skin and wash well. Rinse.
For dry/irritated skin or rash: Lather bar in your hands. Apply the lather to the affected area. Rinse.
Safe for all ages.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure anything.
Q: Is this product pregnancy safe?
A. Yes, this is pregnancy safe.
Q: Can this be used any time I have itchy skin or only for poison ivy?
A: This can be used on any itchy skin to soothe away the itch, minor rashes included.
Q: Can this help with an itchy scalp?
Q: Would this be helpful for dealing with head lice?
A: Yes, the neem oil is a natural bug repellant.
Q: Is this pet safe?
Q: What type of frankincense do you use?
A: Frankincense Frereana