Cool the itch of poison ivy, sumac, and oak with an all-natural, gentle soap. Our Anti-Itch Soap uses nourishing oils to soothe the skin naturally. Say goodbye to the dry itch and hello to beautifully radiant skin.
• Helps alleviate symptoms of rashes
• Helps to alleviate pain
• Promotes skin repair
• Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
Cruelty free and never tested on animals; Leaping Bunny certified.
Fight poison ivy, dry, and irritated skin with Earthley’s Anti-Itch Soap. Oils of neem, coconut, olive, and castor combine with mango butter, plantain, and calendula to create the perfect soap to stop the scratching. This soap promotes healthy skin, helps to alleviate symptoms of rashes, is anti-inflammatory, promotes skin repair, and helps to alleviate pain. Don’t suffer alone! Help help your skin naturally with Anti-Itch Soap.
- Promotes skin repair
- Helps maintain moisture
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Soothes skin
- Moisturizes skin
- Promotes healthy skin
- Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
Our Brand Promises:
- Gluten-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Dairy-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Made with mostly organic ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Neem Oil – promotes healthy skin https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2016/7382506/
- Coconut Oil – promotes healthy skin, alleviates symptoms of rashes https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30395784/
- Olive Oil – anti-inflammatory properties, helps maintain moisture. https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/19/1/70, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5796020/
- Castor Oil – rich in essential proteins, fatty acids, and nutrients, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. https://opendermatologyjournal.com/contents/volumes/V15/TODJ-15-52/TODJ-15-52.pdf
- Mango Butter – promotes skin repair. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2792546/
- Plantain – alleviates pain. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29575942
- Calendula – anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3270572/
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected].
- Neem oil*
- Coconut oil*
- Olive oil*
- Castor oil*
- Mango butter*
- French green clay
- Tea Tree essential oil
- Frankincense essential oil
- Helichrysum essential oil
- Sodium hydroxide**
*Certified organic ingredients
**no lye is left in finished product
For poison ivy: Lather bar with cool water to avoid developing or minimizing rash. Apply lather to the skin and wash well. Rinse.
For dry/irritated skin or rash: Lather bar in your hands. Apply the lather to the affected area. Rinse.
Safe for all ages.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure anything.