Super Food Powder combines nutrient-rich berries with prebiotic, gut-health-supporting herbs to boost your nutrition in an easy, tasty way. No matter how great our intentions are, sometimes our diets are lacking key nutrients. Life gets busy, the produce goes bad too soon, the kid decides to hate the foods she loved last week…. There is no perfect. But with Super Foods Powder, there is better.
This powder is made with 100% organic ingredients and it’s easy to use. Simply add to your favorite drink or smoothie, applesauce, or yogurt; or eat it from a spoon! You’ll love how you feel when you use this!
- Acai Powder – antioxidant, supports brain health
- Blueberry Powder – supports brain and gut health
- Raspberry Powder – antioxidant, supports gut health
- Strawberry Powder – rich in vitamin C, promotes heart health
- Tart Cherry Powder – nutrient rich, supports sleep
- Beet Powder – anti-inflammatory, supports gut health
- Cranberry Powder – supports kidney and gut health
- Ginger Root Powder – anti-inflammatory, supports gut health
- Burdock Root Powder – prebiotic, supports lymphatic system
- Chaga Mushroom Powder – supports immunity and heart health
ABSOLUTELY NO fillers, added sugar, flavors, preservatives, allergens (corn, soy, dairy, gluten, nuts), or junk!
Our Super Food Powder is unique, because we start with great-tasting berries with lots of health benefits. Strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, cranberry, acai, and tart cherry are all high in antioxidants, rich in nutrients, and promote immune function and heart health. Tart cherry contains natural melatonin and can help promote a good night’s sleep. Cranberry promotes urinary tract health. These berries also make the powder fun and delicious to use!
Ginger is anti-inflammatory, promotes gut health, and may reduce the risk of cancer. Burdock root is a prebiotic, promoting gut health and feeding those good bacteria. Chaga mushroom is great for immune support.
Every ingredient is beneficial. Absolutely no fillers, binders, flavors, or added sugars. You’ll love how you feel when you use this!
- High in vitamin and mineral content (vitamin A, B-complex, C, K1; calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium)
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Antioxidant properties
- Protects liver health
- Promotes healthy sleep habits
- Supports heart health
- Supports healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- Supports urinary tract health
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Promotes brain health and cognitive function
- Promotes healthy metabolism
- Promotes healthy blood sugar levels
- Promotes gut health
- May reduce the risk of cancer
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected].
- Acai Powder*
- Blueberry Powder *
- Raspberry Powder*
- Strawberry Powder*
- Tart Cherry Powder*
- Beet Powder*
- Cranberry Powder*
- Ginger Root Powder*
- Burdock Root Powder*
- Chaga Mushroom Powder*
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Nutrition (1/2 tsp. serving)
- 2.2 mg magnesium — 0.7% RDA
- 1.8 mg phosphorus — 0.1%
- 0.096 mcg selenium — 0.17% RDA
- 2.3 mg calcium — 0.23% RDA
- 0.007 mg B3 — 0% RDA
- 0.72 mg B5 — 14.4% RDA
- 0.017 mg B6 — 1.3% RDA
- Effects of Dietary Strawberry Supplementation on Antioxidant Biomarkers in Obese Adults with Above Optimal Serum Lipids – PMC (nih.gov)
- Effect of tart cherry juice (Prunus cerasus) on melatonin levels and enhanced sleep quality – PubMed (nih.gov)
- Functional properties of beetroot (Beta vulgaris) in management of cardio-metabolic diseases – PMC (nih.gov)
- Cranberry: Chemical Composition, Antioxidant Activity and Impact on Human Health: Overview – PMC (nih.gov)
- Anti-Oxidative and Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Ginger in Health and Physical Activity: Review of Current Evidence – PMC (nih.gov)
- Overview of the anti-inflammatory effects, pharmacokinetic properties and clinical efficacies of arctigenin and arctiin from Arctium lappa L – PMC (nih.gov)
- Immunomodulatory Activity of the Water Extract from Medicinal Mushroom Inonotus obliquus – PMC (nih.gov)
- Kids 1 – 4 years: 1/8 tsp.
- Kids 5 – 12 years: 1/4 tsp.
- Adults 13+: 1/2 tsp.
Use daily in smoothies, yogurt, or applesauce. (Will not dissolve in water)
Refrigerate after opening.
A complete nutritional analysis is difficult to do, because the exact nutrition found in each ingredient can vary based on growing season, growing location, and more. This is our very rough estimate of what Super Foods Powder contains (per serving (1/2 tsp)):
Vitamin A: 0.15%
Vitamin E: 0.37%
Vitamin K: 1.18%
Vitamin C: 7.93%
Vitamin B6: .40%
Folate Acid: .91%
Safe for all ages. Safe for use while pregnant and breastfeeding.
Refrigerate after opening.
Q: Who can use this?
A: This is safe for all ages — anyone who is already eating food! It can be used during pregnancy and while nursing, too.
Q: How do I use this?
A: Add to your favorite smoothie, applesauce, or yogurt. It doesn’t dissolve (because it’s made with whole fruits and herbs, not extracts or juices), so it’s best in thicker liquids.
Q: How much can I use each day?
A: As much as you want!