$9.99 – $17.99
Sun Soothe is a natural and safe solution to soothing sun burns fast! Use Sun Soothe as an after-sun lotion to help calm and moisturize dry, red, painful skin. Made with organic herbs and cold-pressed oils, it’s nourishing and safe for the whole family.
Use Sun Soothe on any minor to moderate burns. Apply as needed (multiple times a day is safe) until the burn is healed.
- Grapeseed Oil – anti-inflammatory, rich in Vitamin E, promotes skin repair
- Cucumber Seed Oil – cooling, anti-inflammatory, moisturizing
- Mango Butter – rich in Vitamin E, antioxidant
- Lavender – soothing, anti-inflammatory
- Calendula – soothing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial
- Comfrey – soothes skin, promotes skin repair
- Plantain – anti-inflammatory, promotes cell regeneration
Sun Soothe is the perfect after-sun lotion to soothe away sun burns!
ABSOLUTELY NO colors, flavors (natural or artificial), preservatives, added sugar, sodium benzoate, citric acid, acetaminophen, ibuprofen, top allergens (corn, soy, nuts, gluten, dairy, fish) or other junk!
Sun Soothe was created to be a natural solution to promote skin repair of skin that may have been overexposed to the sun. It also helps to cool and moisturize skin to stop it from getting too dry after sun exposure. It can even be used as a daily lotion!
Grapeseed oil, cucumber seed oil, and mango butter are infused with lavender, calendula, comfrey, and plantain leaves for their soothing, skin-repairing properties. The healing herbs, oils, and plant-based butter help to relieve the sting of a sunburn and stop peeling later on. Looking for all-natural sun protection? Try Sun Shield!
- Soothes and cools skin overexposed to sun
- Helps relieve the sting of a sunburn
- Helps stop peeling of the skin
- Moisturizes the skin
- Skin-repairing properties
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected].
- Grapeseed Oil*
- Cucumber Seed Oil*
- Mango Butter*
*Certified Organic Ingredients
- (PDF) THE EFFECT OF ANTIOXIDANT OF GRAPESEED OIL AS SKIN ANTI-AGING IN NANOEMULSION AND EMULSION PREPARATIONS (researchgate.net)
- Grape Seed Oil Compounds: Biological and Chemical Actions for Health – PubMed (nih.gov)
Cucumber Seed Oil
- Free Radical Scavenging and Analgesic Activities of Cucumis sativus L. Fruit Extract – PubMed (nih.gov)
- Vegetable butters and oils in skin wound healing: Scientific evidence for new opportunities in dermatology – PubMed (nih.gov)
- The effect of mangiferin on skin: Penetration, permeation and inhibition of ECM enzymes – PMC (nih.gov)
- Phytochemical Profiling, Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Plants Belonging to the Lavandula Genus – PMC (nih.gov)
- Extracts from Calendula officinalis offer in vitro protection against H2 O2 induced oxidative stress cell killing of human skin cells – PubMed (nih.gov)
- A Review of the Use of Topical Calendula in the Prevention and Treatment of Radiotherapy-Induced Skin Reactions – PMC (nih.gov)
- Symphytum Species: A Comprehensive Review on Chemical Composition, Food Applications and Phytopharmacology – PMC (nih.gov)
Rub a small amount of our natural sunburn relief cream on dry, red, or sore skin. Reapply as needed.
Shelf Life: 1 year. Safe for all ages. Safe for use while pregnant and breastfeeding. No known contraindications, except allergy to ragweed or any other ingredient.
Q: Can Sun Soothe be used on any burn?
A: Sun Soothe can be used on burns from anything — not just the sun! If you burn yourself while cooking, reach for Sun Soothe! The only exception is if a burn is large or very serious (third degree), in which case you should seek medical attention.
Q: I thought you weren’t supposed to use oil on burns. Why is Sun Soothe oil-based?
A: In our experience, Sun Soothe is exactly that — very soothing! Our skin is protected by oils, and nourishing it with healthy oils while it needs to repair is beneficial. Many people experience less or even no pain after applying.
Q: Can I use too much of this?
A: No, it’s safe to use as much and as often as needed!
Q: What else should I do for burn care?
A: Rinse the burn with cool water and pat dry with a clean towel. Apply Sun Soothe. If the burn is smaller and blistering, keep it covered with gauze or a clean soft cloth. Rinse the burn and re-apply Sun Soothe at least twice a day until you see improvement in the burn to your satisfaction.
Q: Why doesn’t this contain aloe? I thought that was the best option for burns.
A: If you have access to fresh aloe leaves, by all means, use them! We don’t use aloe because it is water-based and would require a preservative, and we didn’t want to do that. We want every single ingredient to be beneficial to you!