$12.99 – $21.99
Soothing Skin Balm is made with 100% natural and pure ingredients to effectively soothe eczema and other skin issues. From dry skin to psoriasis, this balm helps to provide relief from symptoms of a variety of conditions. Pills and medicated creams can be ineffective and contain harmful ingredients. This cream is pure, effective, and safe for the whole family.
- • Helps with dry, itchy skin
- • Helps with eczema relief
- • Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- • Parabens
- • Fragrance
- • Preservatives
- • Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
**Third-party lab tested FREE of heavy metals**
Soothing Skin Balm provides relief for eczema, parched skin, itchy rashes, and more. This formula contains five simple ingredients that are naturally nourishing to the skin.
We combine calendula-infused oil with thick mango butter to create a product that can help soothe dry skin. Calendula was specifically chosen for its natural, skin-healing benefits. This amazing flower can relieve painful rashes, while providing anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Helps with dry, itchy skin
- Helps with eczema relief
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Supports digestive health
- Supports the immune system
- Rich in antioxidants
- Rich in anthocyanins
- Rich in Vitamin C
- Rich in Vitamin E
- Artificial colors
- Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
Our Brand Promises:
- Gluten-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Dairy-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Made with mostly organic ingredients
- Made in the USA
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected].
- Mango butter*
- Palm-derived glycerin*
- Calendula flowers*
- Apricot oil
- Candelilla wax
*Certified organic ingredients
Rub a small amount on itchy areas or eczema patches once a day as needed.
Shelf Life: 1 year. Safe for all ages. No known contraindications, except allergy to ragweed or any other ingredient.
These statements have not been reviewed by the FDA, and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure anything.