Formulated specifically for curly/dry hair, this Shampoo Bar cleanses without stripping hair of its natural oils (which are important to keep curly hair frizz-free). Made with shea butter, hemp oil, avocado oil, castor oil, and silk powder, Earthley’s Shampoo Bar helps to promote hair growth, resist breakage, keep moisture retention, and fight frizz.
- Resists breakage
- Promotes hair growth
- Rich in vitamins
- Rich in minerals
- Rich in protein
- Rich in fatty acids
- Antimicrobial properties
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Protects scalp health
- Can help increase collagen production
- Helps with moisture retention
- Won’t strip hair of its natural oils
- Helps keeps hair from frizzing
- Formulated specifically for curly/dry hair
- Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
Our Brand Promises:
- Gluten-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Dairy-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Made with mostly organic ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Hemp Oil – promotes hair growth. https://publications.sciences.ucf.edu/cannabis/index.php/Cannabis/article/view/78/47
- Avocado Oil – rich in vitamins, minerals, and protein, and important for moisture retention. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10408398.2011.556759
- Castor Oil – rich in essential proteins, fatty acids, and nutrients. It also has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties to protect scalp health. https://opendermatologyjournal.com/contents/volumes/V15/TODJ-15-52/TODJ-15-52.pdf
- Silk Powder – rich in protein, increases collagen production, increases cell growth and life span. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2885102/
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected]
Harmony K Perry (verified owner) –
this is a wonderful bar, however, i can only use occasionally. it doesn’t lather, so it was hard to spread the product across my scalp. it left my curls super moisturized + frizz free, however, my roots were so greasy after using it. i could probably use this every other wash, but using every wash has left me with a greasy mess with a huge amount of build up + dandruff. i’m hoping the more i use it, the more my hair will get used to it. the smell is absolutely incredibly, so i am bummed that future bars won’t be made with the same blend. hoping i can continue to use this!
Lilies to Love – Rusti Anderson –
I love this shampoo bar! I have even had my teen and 8 year old using it for their dry hair. It lathers on so much smoother than any other shampoo bar I have tried. It leaves my hair better moisturized, smoother, and my scalp is feeling better than it has in years! I have struggled with scalp issues since I was 9 years old. Now with my gut health greatly improving this last year and this shampoo bar, I have not had build-up issues at all since using it, plus my curls are staying together so nicely since they aren’t getting dried out turning frizzy. I really, really love this shampoo bar.
I have naturally curly hair. I have been wanting to try a shampoo bar for a couple years but all the feedback always said the shampoo bars were too drying for curly hair. Earthley’s bar is specifically made for curly hair. The shampoo bar is not drying at all, has good lather without harsh chemicals, and cleans really well. I felt it helped tame much of the frizz and gave my curls more definition. I definitely will buy again.
Jennifer Deane –
The soap smells good & works well. It did not strip my hair of moisture. It lathered well. I volunteered to test the bar because I have naturally curly hair that I usually blow straight & I wanted to transition to curly, however, I currently have the wrong cut for curly hair. I will try this again when I grow it out some. One improvement would be a rectangular bar instead of the parallelogram shape. I think that would make it easier to lather.
This bar was the solution to my curly hair problem! The shampoo bar left my curls feeling moisturized without being greasy! It really helped define my curls too! Definitely recommend this product if you have curly hair!
Amber Grudzien –
My daughter has really long wavy hair. We struggled for a while to find a product she loved but that also helped control the frizz. She is very picky, but after using this shampoo bar a few times, she said it’s her favorite of everything she’s tried. It gave her hair more defined wave and curl, helped with the frizz, and just overall left her hair feeling really nice. We love it.