Download this 70-page digital guide today!
Let’s talk postpartum: the fourth trimester. Mamas need a ton of support to truly get the rest and recuperation needed to maintain their physical, emotional, and mental health. This guide will help you prepare yourself and know how to ask loved ones for help. Whether it’s your first or fifth baby on the way, learn how to avoid the pitfalls that can happen during the postpartum period by allowing yourself to truly recover as we explore important topics for new mamas.
In this guide:
- • Physical recovery (bleeding, tears, pelvic floor, rest, and more)
- • Why you should consider a postpartum doula
- • Hormonal changes and re-balancing
- • What to eat (and what to avoid)
- • Nourishing recipes
- …and more!
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- Physical recovery in the first days and early weeks
- Re-balancing your hormones
- How to nourish your postpartum body
- Recovery beyond 6 weeks
- Nourishing recipes