From occasional tension headaches and migraines to other body and muscle aches, Pain Potion can help! We use pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory herbs to calm swelling in the body. Plus, we use cooling and detoxing herbs to help muscles relax and soothe aches. It’s the perfect herbal potion that should be in everyone’s natural remedy cabinet.
- Helps relieve pain and fevers
- Helps relax muscles
- Promotes healthy blood sugar levels
- Promotes liver and lung health
- Helps with occasional coughs
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Anti-fungal properties
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Rich in antioxidants
- Liquid benefits (vitamins and minerals are easier to digest and provide more benefits than tablets, where binders and fillers must first be broken down)
- Artificial colors
- Artificial flavors
- Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
- Added sugars
- Artificial sweeteners
- Magnesium stearate
- Natural flavors
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
- Xanthan gum
- Folic acid
- Synthetic vitamins
Our Brand Promises:
- Gluten-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Dairy-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Made with 100% organic ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Whole food promise
- Meadowsweet: multi-use herb, anti-inflammatory properties, helps relieve pain and fevers.
- Dandelion Root: antioxidant properties, promotes healthy blood sugar levels.
- Mullein Leaf: anti-bacterial properties, relaxes muscles, soothes related pain.
- Peppermint Leaf: promotes liver and lung health, making it easier for your body to absorb and use the natural relief in this tincture. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3362857/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4103722/
- Turmeric Root: reduces inflammation, helps reduce pain related to arthritis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5664031/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5003001/
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected]
Emily (verified owner) –
Quick and effective. I loved it although my husband said it upset his stomach.
Jessica (verified owner) –
I get headaches- too many headaches! This “potion” cuts them back drastically. Often times, I don’t even need to take any additional medicine, even though this alone doesn’t always make it go away completely.
Morgan Marshall (verified owner) –
Just what I’ve needed for head aches, back aches and other various pains. We follow the recommendations to a T and it has worked perfectly – no OTC meds needed here!
Kara Warner (verified owner) –
Nothing has ever really gotten rid of my frequent headaches and migraines. I have had such success using Pain Potion at the first sign of pain and use it a few times right away to knock out every one I’ve had pretty fast. Life saver. Permanent spot in my first aid cabinet.
Brenda Good (verified owner) –
I haven’t used ibuprofen or Tylenol since I got this. My go to for pain relief.
Heather Faulder (verified owner) –
I suffer from migraines and when I feel one coming on I take this and usually it wards it off entirely or at least enough that it doesn’t go full blown and make me sick. Also use it for occasional back aches and it kicks in quickly! I don’t let my “medicine” cabinet be without it!
If I take this as soon as I feel a headache coming on – as you recommend, it has worked for me, but if I wait too long, it has not worked very well.
Mindy (verified owner) –
My daughter encouraged me to try this for my hip pain and now I don’t ever want to be without it! I also occasionally get debilitating headaches and this nipped it in the bud and I was able to go on and have a productive day!
Heidi Hayes (verified owner) –
I love the natural ingredients, but it has yet to get rid of my headaches the few times I tried it. I always ended up taking a tylenol and hour or two later, because nothing changed after taking it. I really don’t want to take tylenol, but it’s tough to get through a day homeschooling 7 children with a headache.
Beth (verified owner) –
Still undecided on this…I think it works some, but not completely. Maybe I just need to repeat the dose. I get tension headaches the first day of my period each month and was hoping this would help. As I said, it worked some but not enough to get through a homeschooling day without also taking ibuprophen. I’ve tried at home massage for the tight muscles and it seems to loosen the muscles but actually makes the headache worse.