From occasional tension headaches and migraines to other body and muscle aches, Pain Potion can help! We use pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory herbs to calm swelling in the body. Plus, we use cooling and detoxing herbs to help muscles relax and soothe aches. It’s the perfect herbal potion that should be in everyone’s natural remedy cabinet.
- Helps relieve pain and fevers
- Helps relax muscles
- Promotes healthy blood sugar levels
- Promotes liver and lung health
- Helps with occasional coughs
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Anti-fungal properties
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Rich in antioxidants
- Liquid benefits (vitamins and minerals are easier to digest and provide more benefits than tablets, where binders and fillers must first be broken down)
- Artificial colors
- Artificial flavors
- Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
- Added sugars
- Artificial sweeteners
- Magnesium stearate
- Natural flavors
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
- Xanthan gum
- Folic acid
- Synthetic vitamins
Our Brand Promises:
- Gluten-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Dairy-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Made with 100% organic ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Whole food promise
- Meadowsweet: multi-use herb, anti-inflammatory properties, helps relieve pain and fevers.
- Dandelion Root: antioxidant properties, promotes healthy blood sugar levels.
- Mullein Leaf: anti-bacterial properties, relaxes muscles, soothes related pain.
- Peppermint Leaf: promotes liver and lung health, making it easier for your body to absorb and use the natural relief in this tincture. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3362857/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4103722/
- Turmeric Root: reduces inflammation, helps reduce pain related to arthritis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5664031/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5003001/
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected]
Ashley (verified owner) –
I wanted to like this but I suppose our migraines are too intense. It did not work for my partner or me. I love that it’s all-natural but it was just ineffective for us.
Joy Hill (verified owner) –
I just started using the pain potion for pain after a bigger dental procedure and it took the edge off enough so I didn’t have to take Advil. I am so blessed to find something that works and is all natural. Give it a try!!
This stuff WORKS. Yes, it tastes terrible, but I don’t even care. When I feel a headache or even migraine coming on causing neck pain, I take this, and it starts working within 30 min. That’s faster than Aleve! Magnesium lotion works a little better for cramping, but this still helps a little for me.
Unfortunately this didn’t work for me. On 2 separate occasions, I took 2 doses 4 hours apart for a migraine but it didn’t do much for the pain. I waited and waited for it to kick in but it never happened so I had to take some OTC medication for me to finally get some relief and to be able to function. I really wanted it to work since I love other Earthley products but for me this one was a miss.
Brooke Wilson (verified owner) –
This product is wonderful, I get bad headaches and I’ve taken this right when I get a headache and it’s gone after an hour instead of my headache getting worse. I have also shared with my mom and sister, they love it too.
aurion swift (verified owner) –
Within 10-15 minutes of taking this & resting, I start experiencing relief from my headaches. I can’t believe it’s worked so well but I am SO glad I haven’t had to turn to Tylenol or ibuprofen. There’s a strong taste at first, but that doesn’t bother me as it doesn’t last long. I would definitely reccomend having this on hand!
Melissa D’Acquisto (verified owner) –
This stuff works, but the taste is really tough to get used to. Please please please make an alcohol-free version!! I hate having to resort to Tylenol if I absolutely need it.
Sydney (verified owner) –
I got this to try to replace taking Tylenol for headaches. I’ve gone through half the bottle and it has yet to have any effect in relieving a headache. I still try using this first as soon as I feel a headache coming on, but end up needing to take Tylenol to get any sort of relief. Does it make me crazy to keep trying something that doesn’t work?
Elaine (verified owner) –
Definitely works, but the taste is less than ideal. I take various herbal supplements, and this is my least favorite taste. However, I will continue to purchase because 1)it works as well, if not better, than another brand I previously bought w/turmeric and black pepper and is less expensive, and 2)I love to support Earthley. But it would be super awesome if the taste could be improved 🙂
Elizabeth Oliver-Smith –
A few months ago I got some kind of pinched nerve or something in my lower back and down my leg. I could barely walk and was in tremendous pain. I first took 30 drops in water. It was super gross. Then a few hours later I took the higher recommended dose of 40 drops, only this time I mixed it in juice which made it much more palatable. Surprisingly, after using the higher dosage, the pain subsided and I was able to move like normal again. I was in so much pain, I would have used over the counter products if I had had them in the house. Luckily I remembered that I had just gotten the pain potion a week or two prior, just to have on hand. I was really shocked by how well it worked once I took enough of it.