This is one of our most popular products — and for good reason! Oyster-Min benefits almost every body system.
First, oysters themselves are a rich source of many key nutrients, including zinc and selenium, which support healthy immune function. We pair them with mustard seed powder and celery seed powder for a powerful, mineral-rich supplement. Our oysters have been third-party tested and passed with all standards!
- Oyster Meat Powder – Rich in zinc, selenium, and B12; supports immune health, heart health, sexual health
- Mustard Seed Powder – Antioxidant, supports immune health, supports heart health, balances blood sugar
- Celery Seed Powder – Anti-inflammatory, rich in iron and manganese
Oyster-Min supports energy, immune health, heart health, sexual health, thyroid health, metabolism, and so much more! All in a vegetable capsule for ease of use.
- ABSOLUTELY NO colors, flavors, sugars, fillers, binders, allergens (corn, soy, gluten, dairy, egg, nuts), or any junk!
**Meets our standards for heavy metal content. See the COA in the product gallery.**
- Nutritional Deficiencies Quiz
- 7 Ways to Balance Your Hormones Naturally
- How to Use Herbal Vitamins for Immune Support
- A Beginner’s Guide to Natural Remedies
Oyster-Min Capsules fills in the gaps where other herbs leave off! We use a blend of dehydrated oyster meat, mustard seed powder, and celery seed powder. Our oyster powder has been passed the highest quality standards and tests. Oysters are the richest natural source of zinc, and one of the richest in selenium and B12. They also contain a wide variety of other trace minerals and amino acids, meaning they’re naturally in perfect balance. There’s no risk of “overdosing” with these either! The minerals are also highly bioavailable, since they’re just as they’re normally found in nature.
What does this mean for you? Tons of health benefits, beyond “just” getting necessary vitamins and minerals! Mustard seeds are tiny and often ignored, but they are a powerhouse of nutrition! They are in the brassicaceae family, just like broccoli, and have similar health benefits. Rich in sulphorane, they promote bladder health, and may protect against certain types of cancer. Celery seeds are an oft-ignored source of many key nutrients! They’re rich in iron, zinc, and calcium. They have potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, helping to relieve pain. They also promote gut health!
- Supports thyroid health (a rich source of iodine)
- Supports healthy mood and may fight depression
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Promotes sexual health and libido
- Supports healthy metabolism and balanced blood sugar
- Supports bladder and urinary tract health
- Potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Promotes gut health
- May reduce the risk of some types of cancer
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected].
- Oyster meat powder
- Mustard seed powder*
- Celery seed powder*
- Vegetable capsules (hydroxymethylcellulose, water)
- *Certified organic ingredients
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving:
567mg oyster meat powder
284mg mustard seed
142mg celery seed
- 0.3 mg iron (3% RDA) – estimated
- 2 mg zinc (22% RDA)
- 2.1 mcg selenium (4% RDA)
- 124 mcg copper (13.8% RDA) – estimated
- 0.64 mcg B12 (25% RDA)
Take 2 – 4 capsules per day. If you are sensitive to fish taste/smell, take with food.
Safe for ages 5+. Safe while pregnant and breastfeeding. Please be aware this product contains shellfish. Do not use if you or a family member have a shellfish allergy.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and this product is not intended to prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
Q: Oysters are bottom feeders, how are they safe to consume?
A: Some people choose not to consume oysters because of their position on the ocean or religious beliefs, and that’s fine. We third party test our oysters to ensure that they do not contain unsafe levels of heavy metals. They are very nutrient-rich and make an excellent supplement!
Q: I have a shellfish allergy. Can I take this?
A: No. If you have a shellfish allergy, we recommend trying other supplements instead, like Nourish Me Naturally.
Q: How many should I take?
A: We recommend starting with 2 per day and adjusting from there. Some people take 4 – 6. It all depends on your personal needs. You can’t “overdose” on these, although you may notice your energy levels getting too high (and may have trouble unwinding/falling asleep at night) if you take too much for your needs. If you experience this, decrease the dose.