When it comes to your health, don’t guess what you need or take megadoses of the wrong things. We formulated our multivitamin with herbs that have natural levels of the vitamins and minerals your body needs. This creates a source of nourishment that your body can fully absorb and use! You can even take it on an empty stomach.
Most supplements contain extremely high doses of nutrients that your body can’t use all at once — which means you just excrete most of it. Plus, mega-doses can lead to excesses and deficiencies in different areas. Don’t guess what your body needs…let nature take care of it!
*1 oz, 2 oz, and 4 oz bottles come with a dropper top already secured on the bottle. To prevent leaking, 8 oz bottles are shipped with a cap on and the dropper top will be included and packed separately in your order.*
- High, natural sources of vitamins and minerals
- Promotes heart health
- Promotes brain and memory health (nootropic)
- Promotes gut health
- Supports the immune system
- Supports liver health
- Supports kidney health
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Supports thyroid health
- Supports digestive health
- Supports urinary tract health
- Supports gallbladder health
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Supports metabolic health
- Supports healthy energy levels
- Supports respiratory health
- Rich in antioxidants
- Rich in anthocyanins
- Rich in vitamin C
- Rich in B vitamins
- Liquid benefits (vitamins and minerals are easier to digest and provide more benefits than tablets, where binders and fillers must first be broken down)
- Artificial colors
- Artificial flavors
- Added sugars
- Artificial sweeteners
- Magnesium stearate
- Natural flavors
- Xanthan gum
- Folic acid
- Synthetic vitamins
- Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
Our Brand Promises:
- Gluten-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Dairy-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Made with 100% organic ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Whole food promise
- Does an Herbal Multivitamin Really Work?
- How to Use Herbal Vitamins for Immune Support
- How to Use an Herbal Tincture
Nettle Leaf is used because it’s an anti-inflammatory that is full of vitamins and minerals.
Dandelion Leaf was picked because it promotes healthy blood sugar levels and aids in supporting liver function.
Alfalfa was picked for its high vitamin and mineral content.
Spearmint Leaf was chosen for its ability to help improve memory. Studies also show that spearmint can help with PCOS symptoms.
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected]
80 reviews for Nourish Me Naturally
There are no reviews yet.