Your Earthley representative is Amy Murray
$25.99 – $41.99
Formulated specifically for women, Nourish Her Naturally is a liquid botanical multivitamin made to fortify, improve, and nurture the female body. This tincture includes herbs that are packed with vitamins and minerals to help balance hormones, support healthy energy levels, and promote overall wellness. Herbal multivitamins use the power of nature rather than isolated mega-doses (which can create imbalances in the body).
- Nettle leaf – Rich in vitamins and minerals, rich in chlorophyll, supports detox.
- Red raspberry leaf – Rich in vitamins and minerals, rich in antioxidants, supports hormone balance.
- Dandelion leaf – Rich in vitamins and minerals, supports liver health, supports kidney health.
- Catnip leaf – Rich in B vitamins, calming, supports nerve health.
- Alfalfa leaf – Rich in vitamins and minerals, supports metabolic health.
- Spearmint leaf – Rich in B vitamins, supports gut health, supports blood sugar regulation.
**Third party lab tested FREE of heavy metals**
ABSOLUTELY NO colors, added sugar, artificial or natural flavors, sodium benzoate, preservatives, allergens (corn, soy, gluten, dairy, nuts, tree nuts, eggs), or other junk!
Women need specific nourishment from their vitamins that men and children don’t need. We formulated an herbal multivitamin with the everyday woman in mind. Nourish Her Naturally is designed to fortify, improve, and nurture the female body.
This tincture includes herbs that are packed with vitamins and minerals to help balance hormones, boost energy levels, and promote overall wellness. Herbal multivitamins use the power of nature rather than isolated mega-doses (which can create imbalances in the body).
Women do so much and that requires the right support to keep them going. Nourish Her Naturally is formulated with nettle leaf, red raspberry leaf, dandelion leaf, catnip leaf, alfalfa leaf, and spearmint leaf – herbs that help balance hormones, promote energy and calmness, and provide your body with the essential vitamins and minerals you need to take charge of your day.
Most “multivitamins” are purified, extracted, and synthetic (often with additives). They also have megadoses of vitamins and minerals that cannot be adequately absorbed by the body, which throws off nutrient balance. Nourish Her Naturally is different because it is made simply with whole herbs extracted in sustainable, vegetable glycerin. This herbal multivitamin provides nutrients in the proper amounts that your body can actually absorb.
Nourish Her Naturally is a must have for female health.
- Supports hormone balance
- Can help with symptoms of PCOS
- Promotes uterine health
- Supports metabolic health
- Supports healthy energy levels
- Rich in B vitamins
- Supports the immune system
- Promotes brain and memory health (nootropic)
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected].
- Nettle leaf*
- Red Raspberry leaf*
- Dandelion leaf*
- Catnip leaf*
- Alfalfa leaf*
- Spearmint leaf*
- Vegetable glycerin*
- Filtered water
*Certified organic ingredients
A complete nutritional analysis is difficult to do, because the exact nutrition found in each whole herb can vary based on growing season, growing location, and more. According to recent lab tests, the nutritional analysis is as follows.
Per ml (1 dropper):
- 0.148 mg B6 (11.4% RDA)
- 0.137 mg B2 (12.5% RDA)
- 0.01 mg B3 (0.07% RDA)
- 4 mcg B9 (1% RDA)
- 21.4 mcg biotin (86% RDA)
- 13.75 mcg iron (0.1% RDA)
- 3 mcg zinc (0.03% RDA)
- 6640 mcg potassium (0.2% RDA)
- 5 mcg manganese (0.3% RDA)
- 7.5 mcg selenium (13.6% RDA)
- 2113 mcg phosphorus (0.17% RDA)
The mix also contains other trace minerals. It is high in water-soluble vitamins like B-complex and C. It is not very high in A, D, E, or K2 (because they are fat-soluble).
Red Raspberry Leaf
Filtered water (see how Earthley filters their water)
- Kids 1-5: 1 dropper (1/4 tsp.)
- Kids 6-12: 1-2 droppers (about 1/2 tsp.)
- Adults 13+: 2-3 droppers (1/2 tsp.)
Can mix into juice or tea to make it easier to take. A 4 oz bottle will last 1 – 2 months. (Some women choose to take 1 – 2 tsp per day if they are pregnant/breastfeeding and have greater needs). Tastes sweet and minty! An 8 oz bottle will last approximately 3 – 4 months for one person.
Shelf Life: 2 years. Safe for ages 1+. Safe while pregnant and breastfeeding. Do not use if you have lupus or a clotting disorder without talking to your doctor.
This product and these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and it is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure anything.