Most “multivitamins” are purified, extracted, and synthetic (often with additives). They also have megadoses of vitamins and minerals that cannot be adequately absorbed by the body, which throws off nutrient balance. Nourish Her Naturally is different because it is made simply with whole herbs extracted in sustainable, vegetable glycerin. This herbal multivitamin provides nutrients in the proper amounts that your body can actually absorb. Specially formulated to promote hormone balance and female health!
Nourish Her Naturally is safe for ages 1+, tastes naturally sweet, and can be taken on an empty stomach. For an all-natural prenatal regimen, we recommend Nourish Her Naturally, Good Night Lotion (for magnesium), Immune-Aid Vitamin C Powder, and Cod Liver Oil or Vitamin D Cream.
*1 oz, 2 oz, and 4 oz bottles come with a dropper top already secured on the bottle. To prevent leaking, 8 oz bottles are shipped with a cap on and the dropper top will be included and packed separately in your order.*
- High, natural sources of vitamins and minerals
- Promotes heart health
- Promotes brain and memory health (nootropic)
- Promotes gut health
- Supports the immune system
- Supports liver health
- Supports kidney health
- Supports hormone balance
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Promotes smoother, better labors
- Can help with symptoms of PCOS
- Supports thyroid health
- Supports digestive health
- Supports urinary tract health
- Supports gallbladder health
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Supports metabolic health
- Supports healthy energy levels
- Supports respiratory health
- Rich in antioxidants
- Rich in anthocyanins
- Rich in B vitamins
- 6 herbs
- Liquid benefits (vitamins and minerals are easier to digest and provide more benefits than tablets, where binders and fillers must first be broken down)
- Artificial colors
- Artificial flavors
- Added sugars
- Artificial sweeteners
- Magnesium stearate
- Natural flavors
- Xanthan gum
- Folic acid
- Synthetic vitamins
- Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
Our Brand Promises:
- Gluten-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Dairy-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Made with 100% organic ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Whole food promise
- Does an Herbal Multivatmin Really Work?
- How to Use Herbal Vitamins for Immune Support
- How to Use an Herbal Tincture
- Nettle leaf: anti-inflammatory, full of vitamins and minerals. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529973/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6100552/
- Red raspberry leaf: antioxidant properties, anti-inflammatory properties, can help with smoother, better labors. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10754818, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4931538/
- Dandelion leaf: promotes healthy blood sugar levels, aids in supporting liver function. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5553762/
- Catnip leaf: anti-bacterial. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3385634/
- Alfalfa: high vitamin and mineral content. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28749738
- Spearmint leaf: helps improve memory, can help with PCOS symptoms. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5779242/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19585478
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected].
Mandy (verified owner) –
Love the spearmint-y taste! I feel like this tincture has helped boost and maintain my immune health while everyone around me has been sick.
Amy Amspaugh (verified owner) –
I just ordered my second bottle. I love this stuff, I use it every morning by putting it in my Frappuccino. Makes my nails and hair grow fast. Love the benefits I get from them. Well worth trying!
Purchased this because all other OTC vitamins gave me heartburn and digestion issues. This does not do that. Very happy with it.
Sarah Bonham (verified owner) –
This is the best tasting liquid multivitamin! A little minty, and lots of nourishment.
Elisa M (verified owner) –
This tastes good and is easy to consume. Great way to tale my vitamins and helps me while nursing and currently being pregnant now too!
Rachel M. (verified owner) –
I love this stuff, especially while pregnant! I feel a lot better about taking this than prenatals.
Emily (verified owner) –
Tastes good and I’ve never noticed such a huge difference in how I feel when taking a multi. I’ll never take another one!
Jessica (verified owner) –
I take this on faith, because I trust Earthly after having so much success with their other products. It’s definitely one of their more tasty supplements. I was already taking some natural vitamins, so I haven’t noticed much of a difference after switching to this one, aside from the cost savings, so I’m going to assume that means it’s doing a good job!
Danielle (verified owner) –
I haven’t had this for very long so I can’t make any claims to balancing hormones but I will say it tastes delicious and it’s easy to take, I hate taking multivitamins because they make me feel weird and nauseous so this is a pleasant change. I have high hopes of it helping me with my hormones!
Morgan Marshall –
My favorite women’s multi ever! I switched from whole food multivitamins to this and am never looking back. This has reduced my mom brain, gives me an energy boost, and it’s just what I need to fill in the gaps overall while I’m breastfeeding or pregnant (and in between too). I also love that it’s a liquid because it makes taking it with morning sickness a breeze! Super please with this product.
Kara Warner –
This has all the herbs I was using in my tea for pregnancy and breastfeeding so I was happy to cut out the time and effort of making tea. It tastes great, sweet and minty. Easy to use and no pills to swallow. I feel much better taking this and definitely see a difference in my overall mood and energy.
flipflopfan86 (verified owner) –
I just started using this and I can’t wait to show my midwife! I’m so excited that it is a natural vitamin without all the extra stuff! It has a pleasant mint flavor but I still prefer to put it in juice.
Brenda Good (verified owner) –
Part of my getting healthy plan. Take it everyday. Feeling good.
Jesse (verified owner) –
With my First pregnancy I took about 3 different pills a day trying to get all the vitamins I could to help nourish my growing baby. This pregnancy I was lucky enough to have found Nourish Her Naturally and I’m in love! It’s the only thing I take daily. I love that it has Red Rasberry Leaf Tea in it as that’s something I also added to my routine with my first and knew it helped out with my birthing process. My Midwife highly approves as well! I totally recommend this every woman!
Tamara Henion –
I’m on the other side of a woman’s life at 53 and nearing menopause. My hormones have always been out of whack (wish I had known so much more as a younger woman-lucky you!), but I’m thankful to have found something to help now. I’m new to NHN, so I will have to update as I see how it works for me. Until I know differently, I’ll give it my recommendation since Earthley’s herbal remedies have ALL been great thus far. ~Tamara
Michele Michalski (verified owner) –
Love the taste and the dropper with my last order. I’m committed to taking this everyday to see if it helps with my hormones as I go through menopause – so far so good!
Amy Schauland –
I was taking this tincture and brought it to my naturopath to have her test it and see if it was a good fit for my needs. She gave it the thumbs up and told me to keep using it. 🙂
Madeline (verified owner) –
I use this as my daily multi vitamin and as far as i can tell its been great!
Toni (verified owner) –
I got this as an alternative to taking multiple different vitamins, as I was looking for something natural. So far, I love it! I just wish it was slightly less expensive because it does go rather quickly. Tastes yummy, though…. pleasantly surprised about that!
Hillary Jewett (verified owner) –
This is the perfect multivitamin! I didn’t notice that much of a difference when I was taking it regularly. When I noticed a difference is when I missed a day. My mood was awful. It’s hard to imagine that missing a dropper of this stuff made such a difference so I skipped it a couple weeks later and the same thing happened! I was so crabby and short tempered. I don’t miss a day now and my family really appreciates it.