$12.99 – $21.99
Lymphatic Cream is a lotion created to help relieve achy parts of the body caused by swollen lymph nodes. This cream tackles lymphatic congestion at the source and gently encourages drainage to help detox, reduce soreness, and improve overall wellness.
Use while dry brushing for encouraging even more lymphatic flow. Apply to lymph nodes, underarms, or anywhere you feel congestion and massage for overall wellness!
- Apricot oil – soothes skin, anti-inflammatory
- Castor oil – promotes gentle detox
- Kokum butter – skin nourishing
- Calendula – anti-inflammatory, skin soothing
- Yarrow – anti-inflammatory, promotes gut health
- Cleavers – lymphatic stimulator
- Burdock root – anti-inflammatory, soothes arthritis pain
- Ginger root – anti-inflammatory, soothes pain
ABSOLUTELY NO colors, flavors (natural or artificial), preservatives, added sugar, sodium benzoate, citric acid, acetaminophen, ibuprofen, top allergens (corn, soy, nuts, gluten, dairy, fish) or other junk!
Lymphatic Cream was designed to help with soreness and swelling caused by colds, allergies, and more. If you have deep, mild aches in your arms and legs that just won’t seem to go away, you may benefit from this lotion.
As our body’s natural “vacuum,” the lymphatic system gathers up dead cells, bacteria, and more. It eliminates all the junk when it’s working properly. However, our lymphatic system doesn’t have a natural pump so sometimes fluid gets stuck. This causes swelling, uncomfortable aches and pains and can even lead to headaches, low immunity, and gut health issues. The ingredients in Lymphatic Cream gently but effectively encourage drainage to help get fluid moving and bring relief.
- Reduces muscle soreness and pain
- Supports the immune system
- Supports detox
- Supports lymphatic drainage
- Promotes gut health
- Helps with minor pain
- Helps flush away clogged fluid
- Lymphatic stimulator
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Antioxidant properties
- Antibacterials properties
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected].
- Apricot oil
- Castor oil*
- Kokum butter*
- Burdock root*
- Ginger root*
*Certified organic ingredients
- Review – Ricinus cmmunis – Ethnomedicinal uses and pharmacological activities – PubMed (nih.gov)
- Ricinus communis L. fruit extract inhibits migration/invasion, induces apoptosis in breast cancer cells and arrests tumor progression in vivo – PubMed (nih.gov)
- (PDF) Physiological and Medicinal Properties of Castor Oil (researchgate.net)
- Transdermal Absorption of Castor Oil (meridianinstitute.com)
- Effect of ricinoleic acid in acute and subchronic experimental models of inflammation. – PMC (nih.gov)
Rub on sore lymph nodes throughout the body to encourage drainage.
Areas to apply:
Shelf Life: 1 year. Safe for ages 6 mo+. Safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Q: Is it safe to use on the face?
A: Yes! Keep away from the eyes and any open skin wounds, but it can be used on the face.
Q: Can it help with the sinuses if used to help encourage drainage?
Q: Where are the best places to use it?
A: On your lymph nodes, and anywhere lymph naturally gets congested.
Q: How can I best use it when trying to detox?
A: The castor oil in this cream allows it to penetrate deeply into your body, so we suggest using it wherever you need it most, drink plenty of water, and maybe dry brush while using it to encourage lymphatic flow even more!