$17.99 – $18.99
Earthley’s Laundry Detergent is pure, eco-friendly, and safe for the whole family. Our powder detergent is tough on dirty clothes, but gentle on skin, with absolutely no harsh chemicals! Using plant-based ingredients, your clothes will be thoroughly cleaned and smell naturally fresh!
Choose from our four scent options: Citrus, Spring Blossoms, Eucalyptus-Spearmint, or Unscented! Our Laundry Detergent is septic safe, biodegradable, and gives you 60 loads of clean and fresh laundry.
- Sodium carbonate (washing soda) – cleans clothing
- Citric acid – cleans clothing
- Saponified oils of (olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil) – cleans clothing
- Bromelain – fights stains
ABSOLUTELY NO sulfates, fragrance, phosphates, petrochemicals, allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish), preservatives, formaldehyde, chlorine, ammonia or other junk!
Only the most gentle, yet effective ingredients are used to create Earthley’s Laundry Detergent. The natural power of washing soda, citric acid, and saponified oils combine to clean clothing without brighteners, fragrances, or dyes. We also included bromelain, an enzyme naturally derived from pineapples, to fight stains. The result is a pure, all-natural laundry detergent that is safe for sensitive skin and the environment.
Natural essential oils are added to our Citrus, Spring Blossoms, and Eucalyptus-Spearmint scents to leave behind a light, fresh smell. However, if you prefer unscented products, we have that option available too!
Enjoy the difference a pure clean can make with our Laundry Detergent!
- 60 loads
- Septic safe
- Safe for HE washers (We recommend mixing with a small amount of hot water before adding to the washer for best results.)
- Safe for baby clothes and cloth diapers
- Works with hard water
- Pure ingredients
- Plant-based cleaners
- Safe for sensitive skin
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected].
- Sodium carbonate (washing soda)
- Citric acid
- Saponified oils of (olive oil*, coconut oil*, castor oil*)
- Citrus scent also contains lemon and orange essential oil
- Spring Blossoms scent also contains lavender, citrus, and rose-geranium essential oil
- Eucalyptus-Spearmint scent also contains eucalyptus and spearmint essential oil
*Certified Organic Ingredients
For normal loads, use 1 tbsp. For heavily-soiled loads, use 1.5 tbsp. The use of hot or warm water is recommended. May be used in an HE washer if it is blended with a small amount of hot water and added to the drum before the clothes. Works well with hard water.
Safe for all ages.
Q: Why do you use citric acid? Isn’t that derived from black mold?
A: We specifically chose citric acid derived from the cassava plant on purpose because we know a lot of citric acid is mold-derived, and we did not want a mold-derived ingredient.