A single teaspoon of our organic vitamin C powder contains approximately 560 mg of vitamin C–that’s 930% of the daily value! Take alone or add to a smoothie for a powerful nutritional boost. Immune Aid is made with organic, 100% pure food that your body can actually absorb and use.
Unsure how much to take? We don’t recommend megadoses on a daily basis because it can cause imbalances in other important nutrients. Most people will only need ¼ – ½ teaspoon per day, making this natural powder a tasty and cost-effective option.
- Promotes immune health
- Rich in vitamin C
- Rich in antioxidants
- Anti-aging properties
- Supports the immune system
- Supports healthy energy levels
- Supports heart health
- Helps with dry, itchy, and acne-prone skin
- Artificial colors
- Artificial flavors
- Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
- Added sugars
- Artificial sweeteners
- Magnesium stearate
- Natural flavors
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
- Xanthan gum
- Folic acid
- Synthetic vitamins
Our Brand Promises:
- Gluten-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Dairy-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Made with organic ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Whole food promise
- Camu camu: high in vitamin C. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32097870/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33233181/
- Acerola berry: high in vitamin C, antioxidant properties, anti-aging properties. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30150795/
- Orange peel: high in vitamin C, reduce risk of disease associated with aging. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31695137/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30083463/
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected]
Alexandra (verified owner) –
I recently made the effort to switch over some of my supplements to earthly brand, wanting to purchase from a reputable company. In the past I have also only used “synthetic” vitamin C, so was eager to try a Whole Foods vitamin C. I am on my second bottle, and I have been sick on and off since switching to this earthly version. I’ll get the onset of a cold, feel sick and stuffy for 2/3 days, it’ll go away, then it cycles again a few days later. It’s disappointing and also weird, I don’t understand it.
Christina D. (verified owner) –
This is our favorite whole food Vitamin C powder! Our favorite ways to use it are blended into our green smoothies, but our kids will also drink it on its own with water or in juice. Our health is so much the better for this, and I am so appreciative that there aren’t any nasty filler ingredients!
Anita Garrison (verified owner) –
The quality ingredients, all organic, and the ease of being able to take just the needed amount throughout the day has made this indispensable for my entire family. Having used it to protect my immune system daily the past couple of years, now my grandson has his “vitamin C drink” every day before heading off to kindergarten.
I take the capsules and I love them, thank you for making these!