Enjoy a bundle of Earthley’s best products for hormone balance!
• Artificial flavors
• Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
Our Brand Promises:
• Made in the USA
Cruelty free and never tested on animals; Leaping Bunny certified.
- Lunamore – Lunamore is a woman’s best friend to help support metabolism, modulate the immune system, provide hormone balance, relieve cramps and cysts, and more. It can even help to support a woman during menopause, lower blood sugar, and naturally combat obesity. Six herbs: schisandra berry, alfalfa, cinnamon, licorice, goat’s rue, and raspberry leaf were specially selected to provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, tone the uterus, and support women’s wellness. Learn more here. Looking for additional relief from painful, heavy periods, or postpartum afterpains? Try Ease the Ache!
- Natural Balance – We created Natural Balance to help with stress and its leading to weight gain, acne, insomnia, and much more. Oftentimes these issues can pop up or get worse after pregnancy and breastfeeding. Natural Balance can help! This tincture is a combination of herbs for women that supports the adrenals to better manage stress. It can increase energy, calm mood, and provide an overall feeling of wellness. The ingredients included in our herbal supplement for women are “adaptogenic,” meaning they work to promote general balance in the body. Learn more here.
- Ease the Ache – Many women struggle with heavy bleeding, painful cramps, bloating, backaches, and mood swings during their cycle. Ease the Ache is the natural remedy you’ve been looking for! Four herbs in a base of organic cane-derived alcohol (Original) or vegetable glycerin (Alcohol-Free) unite to provide natural relief for periods and postpartum pains. Ease the Ache was formulated with herbs that are rich in vitamin K to help slow heavy bleeding, ease cramping and pain, balance hormones, and more. Learn more here. For extra hormonal support, try Postpartum Balance!
- Good Night Lotion – Could you use more magnesium? Actually, most people could. It’s used for over 300 functions in our bodies, and we burn through it faster in times of stress. Even more importantly, it’s a co-factor for the absorption and use of other key nutrients, like vitamin D. Getting enough magnesium is critically important to health. Our Good Night Lotion is rich in natural magnesium chloride and blended with skin-nourishing oils. This means it’s not itchy like sprays, and doesn’t cause digestive upset like pills. It’s also very easy to use — simply rub it into belly or legs approximately 15 minutes before sleep. There are approximately 200 mg of magnesium per teaspoon of lotion, so use the amount that meets your needs! Our lotion is safe for all ages. Choose original (with lavender essential oil for added benefits) or sensitive (without essential oils/unscented for those who are allergic to lavender or prefer unscented products). Learn more here.
- Oyster-Min Capsules – Oyster-Min Capsules fills in the gaps where other herbs leave off! We use a blend of dehydrated oyster meat, mustard seed powder, and celery seed powder. Our oyster powder has been tested and found to be free of heavy metals (less than 1 ppm). Oysters are the richest natural source of zinc, and one of the richest in selenium and B12. They also contain a wide variety of other trace minerals and amino acids, meaning they’re naturally in perfect balance. There’s no risk of “overdosing” with these either! The minerals are also highly bioavailable, since they’re just as they’re normally found in nature. What does this mean for you? Tons of health benefits, beyond “just” getting necessary vitamins and minerals! Mustard seeds are tiny and often ignored, but they are a powerhouse of nutrition! They are in the brassicaceae family, just like broccoli, and have similar health benefits. Rich in sulphorane, they promote bladder health, and may protect against certain types of cancer. Celery seeds are an oft-ignored source of many key nutrients! They’re rich in iron, zinc, and calcium. They have potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, helping to relieve pain. They also promote gut health! Learn more here.
- Energy Plus – Are you facing low energy levels and poor sleep quality? This might be because you have an iron deficiency. Many people, especially women, struggle with their iron levels. Women lose iron during their periods and need more during pregnancy. Children can also benefit from an iron supplement because their bodies are constantly growing. Other iron supplements are synthetic and can contain additives that lead to constipation and other troubles. Our iron formula uses whole organic herbs that are naturally rich in iron. We also add herbs high in vitamin C to increase overall absorption. Energy Plus is just what you need for energized days and restful nights! Learn more here.