Included in the Sale:
- Greens Powder and Capsules (save 20%) – Greens Powder promotes health and wellness for the whole body. Kelp, spirulina, alfalfa, spinach, lemon balm, and green tea are high in minerals and vitamin A, B-complex, C, E, K1, and omega-3 fatty acids to give your diet a boost in nutrients. This powder can help to increase energy, promote brain health and cognitive function, support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels, and even reduce the risk of cancer.
- Super Foods Powder (save 20%) – Most superfood powder is based on vegetables that are otherwise easy to find and consume. They’re also not very tasty, or have additives to make them taste better. Our Super Foods Powder focuses on fruit–specifically antioxidant-rich berries. This creates a rich source of otherwise hard-to-find beneficial nourishment. It tastes good, too! It can be mixed into smoothies, yogurt, or applesauce for a nutritious spin. It’s a perfect way to give picky eaters their vitamins!
- Nourish Him Naturally (save 20%) – Men and women have very different bodies, hormones, and nutrient needs. If you know a man who’s dragging, he could probably use a boost! This multivitamin was formulated specifically for men to encourage heart and prostate health along with healthy energy levels. No synthetic ingredients and no megadoses; just exactly what the body needs and can utilize. You can even take it on an empty stomach. Promote overall male wellness naturally with Earthley!
- Nourish Her Naturally (save 20%) – Most “multivitamins” are purified, extracted, and synthetic (often with additives). They also have megadoses of vitamins and minerals that cannot be adequately absorbed by the body, which throws off nutrient balance. Nourish Her Naturally is different because it is made simply with whole herbs extracted in sustainable, vegetable glycerin. This herbal multivitamin provides nutrients in the proper amounts that your body can actually absorb. Specially formulated to promote hormone balance and female health! Nourish Her Naturally is safe for ages 1+, tastes naturally sweet, and can be taken on an empty stomach. For an all-natural prenatal regimen, we recommend Nourish Her Naturally, Good Night Lotion (for magnesium), Immune-Aid Vitamin C Powder, and Cod Liver Oil or Vitamin D Cream.
- Nourish Me Naturally (save 20%) – When it comes to your health, don’t guess what you need or take megadoses of the wrong things. We formulated our multivitamin with herbs that have natural levels of the vitamins and minerals your body needs. This creates a source of nourishment that your body can fully absorb and use! You can even take it on an empty stomach. Most supplements contain extremely high doses of nutrients that your body can’t use all at once — which means you just excrete most of it. Plus, mega-doses can lead to excesses and deficiencies in different areas. Don’t guess what your body needs… let nature take care of it!
- Oyster-Min Capsules (save 20%) – Oyster-Min Capsules fills in the gaps where other herbs leave off! We use a blend of dehydrated oyster meat, mustard seed powder, and celery seed powder. Our oyster powder has been tested and found to be free of heavy metals (less than 1 ppm). Oysters are the richest natural source of zinc, and one of the richest in selenium and B12. They also contain a wide variety of other trace minerals and amino acids, meaning they’re naturally in perfect balance. There’s no risk of “overdosing” with these either! The minerals are also highly bioavailable, since they’re just as they’re normally found in nature. What does this mean for you? Tons of health benefits, beyond “just” getting necessary vitamins and minerals! Mustard seeds are tiny and often ignored, but they are a powerhouse of nutrition! They are in the brassicaceae family, just like broccoli, and have similar health benefits. Rich in sulphorane, they promote bladder health, and may protect against certain types of cancer. Celery seeds are an oft-ignored source of many key nutrients! They’re rich in iron, zinc, and calcium. They have potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, helping to relieve pain. They also promote gut health!
- Immunity Soup (save 20%) – Support your immune system while enjoying a yummy soup, stock, or whatever meal you’d like! Simply simmer, strain, and add to your recipe for added flavor and nutrients.
- Immune Aid Vitamin C Powder and Capsules (save 20%) – A single teaspoon of our organic vitamin C powder contains approximately 560 mg of vitamin C–that’s 930% of the daily value! Take alone or add to a smoothie for a powerful nutritional boost. Immune Aid is made with organic, 100% pure food that your body can actually absorb and use. Unsure how much to take? We don’t recommend megadoses on a daily basis because it can cause imbalances in other important nutrients. Most people will only need ¼ – ½ teaspoon per day, making this natural powder a tasty and cost-effective option.
- Cocoa Calm (save 20%) – We combine all-natural cocoa powder with three key adaptogens (ashwagandha root, rhodiola root, and eleuthero root). It’s a delicious way to improve your health! Cacao is considered a “super fruit” because of its extremely high antioxidant, polyphenol, and flavanol content. Cocoa powder is also a prebiotic, and promotes gut health! It may also protect and improve brain health, and reduce allergic reactions. Some of these benefits are canceled out when eating chocolate in the form of candy, due to the high sugar content – but this powder, without added sugar, preserves them all! Ashwagandha has been shown to reduce anxiety, lower inflammation, and improve resistance to stress. It’s also great for men’s health, improving testosterone levels and increasing strength and muscle mass. Rhodiola is known for its ability to protect against stress, promote heart health, fight aging, lower inflammation, and may even protect against cancer! It also protects brain health, and aids in learning and memory. Eleuthero has a long history of use as an adaptogen, especially for athletes. It helps reduce stress and improve recovery time, as well as supporting the immune system. It’s beneficial to help with temporary sleep deprivation as well.
- Wholesome Real Food Favorites (save 20%) — Do you need healthy recipes that are easy to make and your family will actually eat? Our new cookbook (physical book) is just the thing! Instead of fancy recipes that you’d only make for special occasions, using hard-to-find ingredients…this book is our family’s everyday favorites, made with real food. Inside, you’ll find Cheeseburger Soup, Kale Salad, Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola, and lots more! You’ll love having this book on your shelf…and you’ll find yourself using it again and again.
Download for FREE: Nourished Living Cookbook –
In this guide, you’ll find:
- Kitchen basics list
- Breakfast recipes
- Main dishes
- Sides and extras
- Earthley’s nutritional support recommendations
- … and more!
Download for FREE: Fearless Healthy Living –
In this guide, you’ll find:
- Everything that’s killing us (or is it?)
- The top 10 “miracles” and the truth about them
- How to do your research
- What is “doing your research?” What does that really mean?
- Assessing how trustworthy sources are
- Finding the truth amongst a lot of lies, fantastical claims, and half-truths
- How not to get swept up in other peoples’ claims
- Puzzling out your health needs
- How to figure out what you can most benefit from
- Food diaries
- Supplement logs
- Stories of what worked for others… and how they figured it out
- … and more!