Your Earthley representative is Michael Apap
$13.99 – $24.99
Highly-requested Greens Powder is a supplement that combines traditional greens like spirulina and kelp with green tea and nutrient-rich herbs for energy and wellness. High in vitamin and mineral content, this powder gives a boost to your daily nutrition. Enjoy a natural energy boost, improvements to gut health, and an overall feeling of wellness. The flavor is mild and similar to tea. It blends well in smoothies or your favorite drink!
Greens Powder is rich in vitamin A, B-complex, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K1, and iodine. Supports immune health, brain health, heart health, and is anti-inflammatory. This delicious powder gives a great nutritional boost.
- ABSOLUTELY NO colors, flavors, added sugars, preservatives, fillers, binders, or other junk!
Looking for other nutritional support products? Try Super Foods Powder (supports immune, heart, brain, and gut health), Nourish Me Naturally (rich in B vitamins, supports natural energy and immune health), or Cocoa Calm (rich in antioxidants and supports adrenal health and mood).
Not sure if it’s the right fit for you? Keep scrolling for an FAQ, or ask on our LIVE chat from 8 AM – 10 PM EST (yes, they are real people here to help, not AI!).
Greens Powder promotes health and wellness for the whole body. Kelp, spirulina, alfalfa, spinach, lemon balm, and green tea are high in minerals and vitamin A, B-complex, C, E, K1, and omega-3 fatty acids to give your diet a boost in nutrients. This powder can help to increase energy, promote brain health and cognitive function, support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels, and even reduce the risk of cancer.
- High in vitamin and mineral content (vitamin A, B-complex, C, E, K1 and omega-3 fatty acids)
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Antioxidant properties
- Can reduce symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression
- Can improve sexual health
- Protects liver health
- Supports healthy blood sugar and cholesterol
- Supports thyroid health
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Promotes brain health and cognitive function
- Promotes healthy metabolism
- Promotes healthy blood sugar levels
- Promotes brain health
- Promotes gut health
- May reduce the risk of cancer
Q: Does this contain caffeine?
A: Yes, due to the green tea, it contains small amounts of naturally-occurring caffeine. Less than 10 mg for 1/2 tsp. serving.
Q: What can you mix the powder with? Can you bake with it?
A: You can mix it with anything you want! Smoothies, water, coffee, juice. And yes, you can bake with it! Try these Breakfast Bars (dairy-free and gluten-free).
Our Brand Promises:
- Allergy-friendly (no gluten, dairy, soy, nuts, corn)
- Made with organic ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Whole food promise
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected].
- Green tea*
- Alfalfa leaf*
- Lemon balm*
- Capsules also contain vegetable capsules (hydroxymethylcellulose, water)
*Certified organic ingredients
Serving Size: 1/2 tsp. Servings: 204.
Amount Per Serving:
- Fiber: estimated 0.21 g (1% DV)
- Naturally-occurring caffeine: 3 – 10 mg
Serving size: 2 capsules. Servings: 30.
Amount Per Serving:
- Green tea powder: 437 mg
- Spinach powder: 164 mg
- Lemon balm powder: 164 mg
- Alfalfa leaf powder: 110 mg
- Spirulina powder: 66 mg
- Kelp powder: 44 mg
- Kelp: rich in a wide variety of vitamins and minerals (including A, B-complex, C, and E, as well as omega-3 fatty acids), supports thyroid health, may lower the risk of some types of cancers. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22054935, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14583417, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3651528/
- Spirulina: immune-supporting, anti-inflammatory properties, rich in protein, rich in a variety of vitamins and minerals, may have anti-histamine effects, lowers risk of some types of cancer, anti-inflammatory properties, may lower blood sugar and cholesterol, promotes gut health. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3136577/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2907180/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5274660/
- Alfalfa: rich in several vitamins and minerals (especially vitamin K1), can help balance blood sugar and reduce inflammation. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4609025/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28749738/
- Spinach: can help lower blood sugar and cholesterol, can reduce risk of some types of cancer, promotes healthy metabolism, rich in important antioxidants. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27353735/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3999804/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26251834/
- Lemon balm: protects brain health, reduces stress, may reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression, may improve sexual health (especially in women), may protect against some types of cancer. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4245564/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3326910/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5958328/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5977058/
- Green tea: rich in antioxidants, promotes cognitive function, may reduce the risk of some types of cancer, lowers blood sugar and cholesterol, reduces stress and improves symptoms of anxiety. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6099654/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3365247/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6412948/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6152177/
Powder: Take 1/2 – 1 tsp each morning, or as desired. Mixes well in water, coffee, juice, smoothies, or anything you prefer! (Will not dissolve because it is a whole herb powder, not an extract or isolate.)
Capsules: Take 2 – 4 capsules per day or as needed.
Shelf life: 1 year. Safe for 1+. Please note it contains a small amount of naturally-occurring caffeine. Do not use if you have lupus or a clotting disorder without talking to a health professional. Safe in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and this product is not intended to prevent, treat, or cure any disease.