$13.99 – $24.99
Highly-requested Greens Powder is a supplement that combines traditional greens like spirulina and kelp with green tea and nutrient-rich herbs for energy and wellness. High in vitamin and mineral content, this powder gives a boost to your daily nutrition. Enjoy a natural energy boost, improvements to gut health, and an overall feeling of wellness. The flavor is mild and similar to tea. It blends well in smoothies or your favorite drink, or you can take it in capsule form if you prefer!
Greens Powder is rich in vitamin A, B-complex, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K1, and iodine. Supports immune health, brain health, heart health, and is anti-inflammatory. This delicious powder gives a great nutritional boost.
- Kelp – supports thyroid health, rich in vitamins and minerals
- Green Tea – antioxidant rich, promotes cognitive function, may lower blood sugar and cholesterol, reduces stress and improves symptoms of anxiety
- Alfalfa Leaf – rich in vitamin K1, balances blood sugar, reduces inflammation
- Spirulina – immune-supporting, anti-inflammatory, may have anti-histamine effects
- Spinach – may help lower blood sugar and cholesterol, promotes healthy metabolism
- Lemon Balm – protects brain health, reduces stress, may reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression
ABSOLUTELY NO colors, flavors (natural or artificial), preservatives, added sugar, sodium benzoate, citric acid, acetaminophen, ibuprofen, top allergens (corn, soy, nuts, gluten, dairy, fish) or other junk!
Greens Powder promotes health and wellness for the whole body. Kelp, spirulina, alfalfa, spinach, lemon balm, and green tea are high in minerals and vitamin A, B-complex, C, E, K1, and omega-3 fatty acids to give your diet a boost in nutrients. This powder can help to increase energy, promote brain health and cognitive function, support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- High in vitamin and mineral content (vitamin A, B-complex, C, E, K1 and omega-3 fatty acids)
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Antioxidant properties
- Can reduce symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression
- Can improve sexual health
- Protects liver health
- Supports healthy blood sugar and cholesterol
- Supports thyroid health
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Promotes brain health and cognitive function
- Promotes healthy metabolism
- Promotes healthy blood sugar levels
- Promotes brain health
- Promotes gut health
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected].
- Green tea*
- Alfalfa leaf*
- Lemon balm*
- Capsules also contain vegetable capsules (hydroxymethylcellulose, water)
*Certified organic ingredients
Serving Size: 1/2 tsp. Servings: 204.
Amount Per Serving:
- Fiber: estimated 0.21 g (1% DV)
- Naturally-occurring caffeine: 3 – 10 mg
Serving size: 2 capsules. Servings: 30.
Amount Per Serving:
- Green tea powder: 437 mg
- Spinach powder: 164 mg
- Lemon balm powder: 164 mg
- Alfalfa leaf powder: 110 mg
- Spirulina powder: 66 mg
- Kelp powder: 44 mg
Powder: Take 1/2 – 1 tsp each morning, or as desired. Mixes well in water, coffee, juice, smoothies, or anything you prefer! (Will not dissolve because it is a whole herb powder, not an extract or isolate.)
Capsules: Take 2 – 4 capsules per day or as needed.
Shelf life: 1 year. Safe for 1+. Please note it contains a small amount of naturally-occurring caffeine. Do not use if you have lupus or a clotting disorder without talking to a health professional. Safe in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and this product is not intended to prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
Q: Does this contain caffeine?
A: Yes, due to the green tea, it contains small amounts of naturally-occurring caffeine. Less than 10 mg for 1/2 tsp. Serving.
Q: What can you mix the powder with? Can you bake with it?
A: You can mix it with anything you want! Smoothies, water, coffee, juice. And yes, you can bake with it! Try these Breakfast Bars (dairy-free and gluten-free).
Q: Is this pregnancy safe since it contains caffeine?
A: This product is safe for pregnancy and is a great source of Vitamin K which babies need! We would suggest not consuming a lot of caffeine during pregnancy, but if you limit your caffeine, adding this supplement to your routine will not increase your caffeine intake drastically since there is such a small amount of naturally occurring caffeine in it.