Greens Powder promotes health and wellness for the whole body. Kelp, spirulina, alfalfa, spinach, lemon balm, and green tea are high in minerals and vitamin A, B-complex, C, E, K1, and omega-3 fatty acids to give your diet a boost in nutrients. This powder can help to increase energy, promote brain health and cognitive function, support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels, and even reduce the risk of cancer.
- High in vitamin and mineral content (vitamin A, B-complex, C, E, K1 and omega-3 fatty acids)
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Antioxidant properties
- Can reduce symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression
- Can improve sexual health
- Protects liver health
- Supports healthy blood sugar and cholesterol
- Supports thyroid health
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Promotes brain health and cognitive function
- Promotes healthy metabolism
- Promotes healthy blood sugar levels
- Promotes brain health
- Promotes gut health
- May reduce the risk of cancer
Q: Does this contain caffeine?
A: Yes, due to the green tea, it contains small amounts of naturally-occurring caffeine. Less than 10 mg for 1/2 tsp. serving.
Q: What can you mix the powder with? Can you bake with it?
A: You can mix it with anything you want! Smoothies, water, coffee, juice. And yes, you can bake with it! Try these Breakfast Bars (dairy-free and gluten-free).
Our Brand Promises:
- Allergy-friendly (no gluten, dairy, soy, nuts, corn)
- Made with organic ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Whole food promise
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected]
- Green tea*
- Alfalfa leaf*
- Lemon balm*
- Capsules (coming soon) also contain vegetable capsules (hydroxymethylcellulose, water)
*Certified organic ingredients
Serving Size: 1/2 tsp. Servings: 204.
Amount Per Serving:
- Fiber: estimated 0.21 g (1% DV)
- Naturally-occurring caffeine: 3 – 10 mg
Serving size: 2 capsules. Servings: 30.
Amount Per Serving:
- Green tea powder: 437 mg
- Spinach powder: 164 mg
- Lemon balm powder: 164 mg
- Alfalfa leaf powder: 110 mg
- Spirulina powder: 66 mg
- Kelp powder: 44 mg
- Kelp: rich in a wide variety of vitamins and minerals (including A, B-complex, C, and E, as well as omega-3 fatty acids), supports thyroid health, may lower the risk of some types of cancers. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22054935, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14583417, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3651528/
- Spirulina: immune-supporting, anti-inflammatory properties, rich in protein, rich in a variety of vitamins and minerals, may have anti-histamine effects, lowers risk of some types of cancer, anti-inflammatory properties, may lower blood sugar and cholesterol, promotes gut health. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3136577/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2907180/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5274660/
- Alfalfa: rich in several vitamins and minerals (especially vitamin K1), can help balance blood sugar and reduce inflammation. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4609025/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28749738/
- Spinach: can help lower blood sugar and cholesterol, can reduce risk of some types of cancer, promotes healthy metabolism, rich in important antioxidants. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27353735/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3999804/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26251834/
- Lemon balm: protects brain health, reduces stress, may reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression, may improve sexual health (especially in women), may protect against some types of cancer. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4245564/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3326910/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5958328/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5977058/
- Green tea: rich in antioxidants, promotes cognitive function, may reduce the risk of some types of cancer, lowers blood sugar and cholesterol, reduces stress and improves symptoms of anxiety. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6099654/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3365247/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6412948/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6152177/
Powder: Take 1/2 – 1 tsp each morning, or as desired. Mixes well in water, coffee, juice, smoothies, or anything you prefer! (Will not dissolve because it is a whole herb powder, not an extract or isolate.)
Capsules: Take 2 – 4 capsules per day or as needed.
Shelf life: 1 year. Safe for 1+. Please note it contains a small amount of naturally-occurring caffeine. Do not use if you have lupus or a clotting disorder without talking to a health professional. Safe in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and this product is not intended to prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
missybelle (verified owner) –
I was excited to try this greens powder but unfortunately I am super sensitive to caffeine. I found that if definitely made me feel more energized and alert during the day, but come 9:30/10pm , I couldn’t fall asleep! I stopped taking it and immediately had no difficulty falling asleep at night. I am so disappointed that I can’t take it as I’m sure it was helping my digestion! I wonder if it’s possible to make it without the green tea or would that take away a major and necessary component of it?
Zoe Dale (verified owner) –
The greens powder is seriously the best! It gives me so much energy in the morning plus it tastes great. My kids always steal a few sips from me and I’m more than happy to share something so nutritious!
Brittany C (verified owner) –
This is my new favorite Earthly product! I’ve recently stopped having my afternoon cup of coffee and replaced with these and I’m hooked! Not only am I getting the green nutrients I surely need more of but the green tea gives just the right amount of energy boost to get me through the afternoon drag. I just bought two more bottles and sent it to my sister as I think she’ll find these helpful while pregnant to boost energy naturally.
Janna V (verified owner) –
Another great Earthley product that I keep on hand to help out family stay healthy! It’s so easy to sneak into smoothies for all of my kids.
Alexis Miller (verified owner) –
This is a must have for me! It has a refreshing tea flavor. I mix it into a smoothie!
Jessica Stall (verified owner) –
I will never allow myself to runout of these again! I take the capsules and they give me the energy I need in the morning and genuinely make me feel better. I’m a new mom and don’t know what I’d do without this. And it’s actually affordable.
Jessica (verified owner) –
I feel more awake and able to function most of the day with 2-4 capsules. I am a new mom and I notice when I don’t take my greens.
Alexis (verified owner) –
I love the ease of being able to take this in a capsule! I take them daily!
Megan Fisher (verified owner) –
This is the perfect Whole Foods source for greens and jam packed with nutrients! I love the convenience of the capsules.
Emma Shiflet (verified owner) –
One of the BEST products hands down!! I am someone that deals with low moods and energy levels, and no joke, in just about 20 mins after taking the greens capsules, I feel an instant increase in energy and so much more positive. 10/10 recommend this product to anyone who deals with depression or low moods!
Jennifer L (verified owner) –
The flavor is mild, and similar to tea, and it blends well into smoothies or your favorite drink! My favorite is to add it to iced tea with lemon because the flavor profiles are very similar.
Celine Martin –
Love love love greens powder. I add it to everything, like fresh pressed juices smoothies and protein shakes. The flavor is very mild and barely changes the taste of what you’re drinking. Helps me with regularity as well.
Savannah Sanders (verified owner) –
I love the greens powder as it doesn’t have much taste to it , but I do need to find a better way to hide it in something for my kids. It’s a great way to get your greens though if you aren’t getting enough.
Marilyn (verified owner) –
This is a great way to get some added greens, I put it in my smoothies & feel it helps to keep me healthy.
Kelly Robertson (verified owner) –
I use the Greens Powder in my daily smoothie. I love that it gets the needed nutrients in and I don’t have to worry about store bought greens going bad in the refrigerator.