Could you use more magnesium?
Actually, most people could. It’s used for over 300 functions in our bodies, and we burn through it faster in times of stress. Even more importantly, it’s a co-factor for the absorption and use of other key nutrients, like vitamin D. Getting enough magnesium is critically important to health!
Some signs you might not get enough:
- Struggle to fall or stay asleep
- Occasional constipation
- Feeling anxious/wired
- Lack of appetite
- Muscle soreness/cramps
- Metabolic issues
Our Good Night Lotion is rich in natural magnesium chloride and blended with skin-nourishing oils. This means it’s not itchy like sprays, and doesn’t cause digestive upset like pills. It’s also very easy to use — simply rub it into belly or legs approximately 15 minutes before sleep. There are approximately 100 mg of magnesium per teaspoon of lotion, so use the amount that meets your needs!
Our lotion is safe for all ages. Choose original (with lavender essential oil for added benefits) or sensitive (without essential oils/unscented for those who are allergic to lavender or prefer unscented products).
- Rich in magnesium
- Promotes restful sleep
- Promotes normal sleep cycles
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Supports heart health
- Supports digestive health
- Supports the immune system
- Supports detox
- Supports healthy pregnancy
- Helps with minor pain
- Artificial colors
- Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
Our Brand Promises:
- Gluten-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Dairy-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Made with mostly organic ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Magnesium: an essential element needed for 300+ reactions and bodily functions (most people are deficient, which leads to a variety of health problems), absorbed better when used transdermal (topically through the skin) rather than orally, supports pregnancy, improves symptoms of insomnia, sleep efficiency, and sleep time, can help with symptoms of migraine headaches, diabetes, asthma, depression, restless leg, anxiety, stress, PMS, chronic pain, neurological disorders, and much more. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23853635, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5637834/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17557494, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5452159/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6024559/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5487054/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3198864/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5590399/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5389641/
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected]
Love this lotion! My daughter is 5 and has never been a great sleeper. I’ve tried essential oils and magnesium spray, but they didn’t help like this lotion and the sleep tincture have helped. Amazing!
This stuff is amazing. My son has had two sleep studies due to sleep difficulties. We’ve tried a number of natural remedies and even medication and nothing helped him fall asleep until we got goodnight lotion. I give him a foot rub with it before bed every night, and he’s asleep within about 10 minutes, which for him is a drastic improvement. Truly wonderful stuff!
I had been a good sleeper most of my life until somewhat recently when I would toss and turn all night. This lotion has brought me back to sleeping well throughout the night after a few weeks of being frustrated that I wasn’t getting the rest I needed to function well. It has a great texture and scent.
Jenn Dassatti (verified owner) –
Love love love this lotion! It smells amazing and the texture is super creamy. I have been using this on my two toddlers for the last few nights and it really helps them relax and sleep well.
Rachel Swick (verified owner) –
My kids beg for Goodnight Lotion! It has a wonderful silky texture that does not leave their skin greasy. It has become part of our bedtime routine with a little foot massage while my husband reads them their story. I highly recomment it!
I love GNL! I haven’t slept this good since before kids….how how I ever lived without it?
The texture is nice and it smells good!
I just got mine today so have not used it yet but I love the great ingredients list smell and texture can’t wait to try it out!
Diana (verified owner) –
We use this on our 8 year old, 6 year old, and 19 month old. The youngest is teething badly so he doesn’t show results. However, my oldest was always anxious and couldn’t settle before bed. Since using the lotion, he is sleeping within 10 minutes.
Vanessa (verified owner) –
I love this lotion. I use it on my whole family (kids ages 7, 5, 3, and 15mo). The consistency is great. We love it!
Kaila dawson (verified owner) –
Great texture and scent! Unlike most magnesium lotions and sprays, this one doesn’t leave our skin sticky or itchy.
I haven’t noticed any changes in our baby’s poor sleep but it helps me sleep and is great for headaches or muscle aches.