Could you use more magnesium?
Actually, most people could. It’s used for over 300 functions in our bodies, and we burn through it faster in times of stress. Even more importantly, it’s a co-factor for the absorption and use of other key nutrients, like vitamin D. Getting enough magnesium is critically important to health!
Some signs you might not get enough:
- Struggle to fall or stay asleep
- Occasional constipation
- Feeling anxious/wired
- Lack of appetite
- Muscle soreness/cramps
- Metabolic issues
Our Good Night Lotion is rich in natural magnesium chloride and blended with skin-nourishing oils. This means it’s not itchy like sprays, and doesn’t cause digestive upset like pills. It’s also very easy to use — simply rub it into belly or legs approximately 15 minutes before sleep. There are approximately 100 mg of magnesium per teaspoon of lotion, so use the amount that meets your needs!
Our lotion is safe for all ages. Choose original (with lavender essential oil for added benefits) or sensitive (without essential oils/unscented for those who are allergic to lavender or prefer unscented products).
- Rich in magnesium
- Promotes restful sleep
- Promotes normal sleep cycles
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Supports heart health
- Supports digestive health
- Supports the immune system
- Supports detox
- Supports healthy pregnancy
- Helps with minor pain
- Artificial colors
- Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
Our Brand Promises:
- Gluten-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Dairy-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Made with mostly organic ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Magnesium: an essential element needed for 300+ reactions and bodily functions (most people are deficient, which leads to a variety of health problems), absorbed better when used transdermal (topically through the skin) rather than orally, supports pregnancy, improves symptoms of insomnia, sleep efficiency, and sleep time, can help with symptoms of migraine headaches, diabetes, asthma, depression, restless leg, anxiety, stress, PMS, chronic pain, neurological disorders, and much more. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23853635, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5637834/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17557494, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5452159/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6024559/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5487054/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3198864/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5590399/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5389641/
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected]
Cleo Fenton (verified owner) –
Wonderful product. Will continue to use.
gen.luci.burns (verified owner) –
I am literally going to purchase this for everyone I know, haha! I LOVE this lotion! My husband, who is pretty skeptical of all-natural products, LOVES this lotion as well! (That’s a HUGE plus for me!) He asks me to massage it onto his back and/or belly almost every night. It has improved our sleep, provided relief for our muscles from work or running after two small kids all day, and we wake up refreshed and rested. One of the best things we never knew we needed. Going to start using it on the kids as well! Thank you Earthley!
Chasity Strawder (verified owner) –
I have ordered this lotion TWICE. The first order of lotion was very creamy in texture. The second order of lotion was very gritty and greasy in texture. Please bring back the creamy consistency.
Cleo (verified owner) –
Helps me relax and fall asleep. Thank you so much for these great products.
Angelina (verified owner) –
I’m sure the magnesium lotion does it’s job, but I docked it two stars because first, I dislike the wax base, it doesn’t readily absorb into the skin and I end up greasy. Second, I got the un-scented version, and it has a strong waxy smell. My husband jokingly calls it the “anti-husband lotion” because he dislikes the smell and won’t touch my greasy body after I use it. Would not recommend or buy again. I’d try another topical magnesium lotion/oil/spray, without the wax.
lilychart007 (verified owner) –
Helps me fall asleep so fast! Sometimes I’ll be up and won’t know why I can’t sleep, but then I remember I didn’t use my lotion and I’ll fall right asleep after I put it on!
Olivia (verified owner) –
We’ve really enjoyed this lotion I use a bit each night and it’s lasted so long. I’ve used it on my son too for leg cramps. My container has been open about a year now and the past two times I used it on my sons legs it’s burned his legs. It’s not burning me though. I wonder if since it’s been open a while if it’s starting to degrade or something. It’s very strange. It still works fine on me. I’m curious of the shelf life and life after it’s been opened.
Jennifer (verified owner) –
This lotion works! I feel I get a better night sleep and also helps my son with his growing pains. The whole family uses it!
Hannah (verified owner) –
I didn’t believe this would help me sleep. I have never had a problem falling asleep initially, but if I ever woke up it would take an hour or more to fall back asleep. I started putting this on my feet and put some socks on over it for a while before bed. I now fall asleep almost right away and I don’t wake up as much throughout the night! I didn’t use it for a few nights and definitely regretted it.
Maria (verified owner) –
I used this for over a year. I like the pure ingredients, which is why I bought it. It is a decent product and does help sleep and relaxation, but it is greasy and takes awhile to penetrate the skin. Because of that, my pajamas began to smell rancid , and I did not connect that this was the cause of the smell. I finally figured it out as the smell got really bad and was crossing into my day clothes if I placed them together with my PJs. I tried everything to get the smell out, unsuccessfully. Finally, I read somewhere about hydrogen peroxide used in the laundry to deodorize and brighten clothes, and that started the pathway to eliminating the smell. I had no choice but to switch to another product, as the smell would subtly be present, even with peroxide, if the lotion is used. After about 2 months of not using this, my clothes, washed in non toxic soda and peroxide, are nearly smell free. I have 2 brand new large tubs that I cannot use, now, and I am disappointed 🙁