Could you use more magnesium?
Actually, most people could. It’s used for over 300 functions in our bodies, and we burn through it faster in times of stress. Even more importantly, it’s a co-factor for the absorption and use of other key nutrients, like vitamin D. Getting enough magnesium is critically important to health!
Some signs you might not get enough:
- Struggle to fall or stay asleep
- Occasional constipation
- Feeling anxious/wired
- Lack of appetite
- Muscle soreness/cramps
- Metabolic issues
Our Good Night Lotion is rich in natural magnesium chloride and blended with skin-nourishing oils. This means it’s not itchy like sprays, and doesn’t cause digestive upset like pills. It’s also very easy to use — simply rub it into belly or legs approximately 15 minutes before sleep. There are approximately 100 mg of magnesium per teaspoon of lotion, so use the amount that meets your needs!
Our lotion is safe for all ages. Choose original (with lavender essential oil for added benefits) or sensitive (without essential oils/unscented for those who are allergic to lavender or prefer unscented products).
- Rich in magnesium
- Promotes restful sleep
- Promotes normal sleep cycles
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Supports heart health
- Supports digestive health
- Supports the immune system
- Supports detox
- Supports healthy pregnancy
- Helps with minor pain
- Artificial colors
- Allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish)
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
Our Brand Promises:
- Gluten-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Dairy-free (produced in dedicated facility)
- Made with mostly organic ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Magnesium: an essential element needed for 300+ reactions and bodily functions (most people are deficient, which leads to a variety of health problems), absorbed better when used transdermal (topically through the skin) rather than orally, supports pregnancy, improves symptoms of insomnia, sleep efficiency, and sleep time, can help with symptoms of migraine headaches, diabetes, asthma, depression, restless leg, anxiety, stress, PMS, chronic pain, neurological disorders, and much more. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23853635, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5637834/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17557494, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5452159/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6024559/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5487054/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3198864/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5590399/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5389641/
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected]
Michele Michalski –
So glad my daughter introduced this lotion to me. I had heard stories about menopause and sleeplessness and thought “that will never happen to me – I’ve never had a problem falling asleep or staying asleep” I was wrong! Once I started waking up due to hot flashes at night I was having trouble getting back to sleep and would be awake for an hour or two sometimes. I still wake up with hot flashes but since I have started using GNL I have no problem falling right back to sleep. Thanks for this amazing product and thanks to my daughter for sharing it with me!!!
Rebekah Stanfield (verified owner) –
I loved the good night lotion. I use on my daughter and it has been a soothing part of her bedtime routine. She is more easily able to fall asleep. It also helps me relax and go to sleep instead of having my mind racing like usual.
Kimberly (verified owner) –
My 5 yr old got a round of shots yesterday and was just irritable last night and wouldn’t sleep. I put some GNL on the bottoms of both feet and wrists and she was sound asleep in 10 mins! Amazing product!!
Catlyn McElheny (verified owner) –
Love this stuff. After applying this stuff my children are calm and asleep within 15-20 minutes. Pair this with sleepy time and you’re on your way to amazing peaceful sleeping.
Mary (verified owner) –
I am 40 weeks pregnant and have hit that phase where sleep is near impossible (though my 21 month old is sleeping SO much better, thanks to this lotion and the Sleepy Time Herbal Extract)…last night I massaged some Good Night Lotion into my legs and feet and I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow!! This hasn’t happened for me in forever! I love this stuff
Jodie Jackson –
Used it two nights in a row on me and my 5 month old and we are sleeping like rocks! I struggle with fatigue and insomnia so I’m thrilled that this works!
Elizabeth (verified owner) –
So far so good. My daughter is two months a suffers from neonatal lupus. Night times are hard usually, but tonight, after her bath, I rubbed a small amount on the soles of her feet and she has been asleep for a good solid hour. I also rubbed it on my husbands legs, since he suffers from restless legs, and so far he is feeling a slight reduction in tingling sensation that keeps him up at night. Smells lovely.
Jean (verified owner) –
My 4 boys, ages 1-5 years old LOVE this lotion! It smells amazing and even helps with my 3 year old’s eczema.
Nadya (verified owner) –
Love this lotion! We put it on our legs every evening , works great for growing pains , muscle aches , and sleep. Also moisturizes your skin . Container lasts for a long time. Wonderful product!
Kaelii (verified owner) –
Not that this product even needs another great review BUT I just must! I literally don’t think I could live, well sleep, workout this stuff! The first night I used or on my toddler I checked to see if she died lol. She’s never slept so well! I’m pregnant and when I wake up in the middle of the night to potty I can barely open my eyes and when I’m done I fall right back to sleep! Between the two of us the 1 oz. jar lasted a whole month! Pea sized for baby and a dime size for me. Please do yourself a favor and just get this product! You will not regret!