About the Products:
- Feel Better Fast – Feel Better Fast combines five herbs to help support the immune system, reduce inflammation, and settle upset tummies. Unlike conventional medicines that suppress symptoms and fight against the body, our herbal tincture gently works with it to ease symptoms and allow the body to work through the illness naturally. Don’t suffer – recover quickly and healthily with Feel Better Fast! Shelf stable for a whole year, Feel Better Fast is perfect to have on hand for whenever the need arises. No drowsiness, nausea, insomnia, or other unpleasant side effects. Safe for ages 6 months+, It’s a must-have for the whole family!
- Sleepy Time – Sleepy Time Herbal Extract is a gentle, kid-safe formula that contains catnip, skullcap, and passionflower. Catnip and skullcap both help to promote restful sleep, while passionflower reduces anxiety. This combination can help you and your little ones fall asleep easier and sleep more peacefully! Use just a small amount of our herbal extract about 30 minutes before bedtime to experience a peaceful night and sweet dreams for all! This tincture also works great for mild anxiety and focus. Catnip is rich in B vitamins and helps to produce a calm mood and ease stress. Many children have had great results with ADHD, anxiety, and other symptoms by using this throughout the day. Plus, the herbs are very gentle and kid-safe and the tincture is alcohol-free.
- Good Night Lotion – Magnesium performs over 300 essential functions in the body! Most people are deficient, which can lead to many common health issues like sleepless nights, headaches, restless leg, constipation, anxiety, depression, and more. Don’t cover up the symptoms with OTC meds with nasty side-effects. Instead, address the root issue and care for your body the natural way by giving it the nourishment it needs. Magnesium is best absorbed topically, but oils and sprays are itchy and uncomfortable. Good Night Lotion was created to supplement magnesium (200 mg in 1 tsp) in a soft, creamy lotion with no itch! Lavender essential oil is added for a calming scent and extra relaxation, but if you’d prefer it without, try our sensitive version, which is safe for all ages. Experience the difference magnesium can make!
- Cough-B-Gone – Cough-B-Gone can help soothes sore throats, loosen and remove excess mucus, and promote lung health. Skip the OTC meds with side-effects and make the switch to all-natural support that is beneficial to your health! We combine mullein, fenugreek, and dandelion root in a base of alcohol or glycerin to provide 100% natural, herbal support. With antibacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits, it may even help soothe symptoms of asthma!
- Nourish Her Naturally – Most “multivitamins” are purified, extracted, and synthetic (often with additives). They also have megadoses of vitamins and minerals that cannot be adequately absorbed by the body, which throws off nutrient balance. Nourish Her Naturally is different because it is made simply with whole herbs extracted in sustainable, vegetable glycerin. This herbal multivitamin provides nutrients in the proper amounts that your body can actually absorb. Specially formulated to promote hormone balance and female health! Nourish Her Naturally is safe for ages 1+, tastes naturally sweet, and can be taken on an empty stomach. For an all-natural prenatal regimen, we recommend Nourish Her Naturally, Good Night Lotion (for magnesium), Immune-Aid Vitamin C Powder, and Cod Liver Oil or Vitamin D Cream.
- Sun Soothe – Sun Soothe was created to be a natural solution to heal skin that may have been overexposed to the sun. It also helps to cool and moisturize skin to prevent it from getting too dry after sun exposure. It can even be used as a daily lotion! Grapeseed oil, cucumber seed oil, and mango butter are infused with lavender, calendula, comfrey, and plantain leaves for their soothing, skin-repairing properties. The healing herbs, oils, and plant-based butter help to relieve the sting of a sunburn and prevent peeling later on. Looking for all-natural sun protection? Try Sun Shield!
There are no reviews yet.