$11.99 – $41.99
Elderberry Elixir is a liquid botanical remedy that combines elderberries with lung- and immune-supporting herbs. It’s shelf-stable, super-concentrated, and easy to use! Elderberry has a long history of use for both daily immune support and as a respiratory remedy. Our formula is more powerful than elderberry alone because of its complementary herbs! Made with certified organic ingredients. Available in Original (made with alcohol) and Kids (alcohol-free).
- Elderberry — Immune modulator, rich in vitamin C, rich in quercetin, potent respiratory remedy.
- Mullein — Excellent lung support, anti-inflammatory, calms coughs and sore throats.
- Clove — Antibacterial, immune support. (Original)
- Ginger — Anti-inflammatory, immune support, calms sore throats. (Original)
- Astragalus root — Immune supporting, adaptogenic. (Original)
- Orange peel — Rich in vitamin C, supports digestive health. (Kids)
- Calendula — Anti-viral, antibacterial, anti-parasitic. (Kids)
**Third-party lab tested FREE of heavy metals**
- ABSOLUTELY NO flavors, colors, added sugars, allergens (corn, soy, gluten, dairy, nuts, egg), or any junk!
Still have questions? Ask on our live chat — with real humans, not AI!
You may have heard about Elderberry. Many people take it for common winter illnesses and immune support during the school year. Elderberry is a powerhouse herb that supports the body’s immune system. You have probably seen elderberry syrups at the drugstore. We are here to provide you with a better option than sugary drugstore elderberry syrups!
Our Elderberry Elixir is formulated with four other herbs to promote a healthy immune system. It’s a potent cold and respiratory illness fighter, but safe enough to take daily!
Our Elderberry Elixir is also safe to take daily because it doesn’t put your immune system into overdrive. It is an immune modulator (balancer) and supports your body by giving it what is needed to help keep you healthy! Our concentrate is shelf-stable for two years and doses are mere drops per day so it will last a long time and won’t go to waste like syrups. It’s the ultimate herbal remedy for any natural-minded family and it’s safe for ages 6 months and up.
*1 oz, 2 oz, and 4 oz bottles come with a dropper top already secured on the bottle. To prevent leaking, 8 oz bottles are shipped with a cap on and the dropper top will be included and packed separately in your order.*
- Astragalus root*
- Ginger root*
- Mullein leaf*
- Cane alcohol*
- Filtered water
- Orange peel*
- Vegetable glycerin*
- Filtered water
*Certified organic ingredients
- Vegetable glycerin*
- *Certified organic ingredients
- Ages 1 – 6: 2 – 4 drops daily or 5 drops 2 – 3x per day at the first sign of illness
- Ages 6 – 12: 5 – 10 drops daily or 10 drops 2 – 3x per day at the first sign of illness
- Ages 13+: 20 – 40 drops daily or 30 – 40 drops 2 – 3x per day at the first sign of illness
- Ages 6 mo – 6: 5 – 10 drops daily or 1 dropper 2 – 3x per day at the first sign of illness
- Ages 7 – 12: 10 – 20 drops daily or 2 droppers 2 – 3x per day at the first sign of illness
- Ages 13+: 20 – 30 drops daily or 2 droppers 2 – 3x per day at the first sign of illness
Both the Original and Kids are just as strong; they just have slightly different ways of accomplishing the same goal. Both have immune-supporting, respiratory-supporting, and anti-viral herbs in them.
Shelf Life: 2 years. Safe for ages: Original: 1 year+. Kids: 6 mo+. Safe while pregnant and nursing. Use with caution if you are blood thinners or have an auto-immune disease. (Ginger may increase the action of blood thinners and elderberry may worsen autoimmune symptoms for some, especially during illness.)
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure anything.
Q: Can I take Elderberry Elixir everyday?
A: Elderberry Elixir is safe to take daily.
Q: Is Elderberry Elixir safe for infants?
A: The Kids version can be taken as early as 6 months old. The Original version is safe for 1 years old and up.
Q: Will taking Elderberry Elixir cause me to have a “cytokine storm?”
A: Elderberry can increase the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines, which may be associated with a cytokine reaction and severe complications. But, elderberry has never explicitly been associated with a cytokine storm nor causing any problems with immune function.
You can read more in depth information here.
Q: Is it safe to take Elderberry Elixir if you have an autoimmune disease?
A: Elderberry is safe for most people, but we recommend caution for individuals with autoimmune diseases and those on blood thinners. We recommend trying elderberry for immune support when not sick to see how you’ll react to it (it works well for some, but may contribute to a flare in others). Don’t try it for the first time when sick. If you find you respond negatively to elderberry, astragalus root may be a better option.
Q: Can I take Elderberry Elixir for all viral illnesses, or just cold and flu?
A: Elderberry Elixir can be taken for all viral illnesses due to the nature of the herbs we use! All of the herbs can be used to aid your immune response to all viral illnesses, not just the cold and flu viruses.