$17.99 – $18.99
Earthley’s Dishwasher Detergent effectively cleans dishes without harsh chemicals. Using plant-based ingredients, our detergent is tough on dirty dishes, but safe for the whole family.
Choose from our four scent options: Eucalyptus-Spearmint, Grapefruit, Lemon-Thyme, or Unscented. Our Dishwasher Detergent is septic safe, biodegradable, and gives you 60 loads of sparkling clean dishes!
- Citric acid – cleans dishes
- Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) – cleans dishes
- Sodium carbonate (washing soda) – cleans dishes
- Saponified oils of (coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil) – cleans dishes
ABSOLUTELY NO sulfates, fragrance, phosphates, petrochemicals, allergens (soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, fish), preservatives, formaldehyde, chlorine, ammonia or other junk!
Only the most gentle, yet effective ingredients are used to create Earthley’s Dishwasher Detergent. The natural power of washing soda, baking soda, citric acid, and saponified oils combine to clean dishes without harsh chemicals. The result is a pure, all-natural dishwasher detergent that is eco-friendly and safe for the whole family.
Natural essential oils are added to our Lemon-Thyme, Eucalyptus-Spearmint, and Grapefruit scents to leave behind a light, fresh smell. However, if you prefer unscented products, we have that option available too! Enjoy the difference a pure clean can make with our Dishwasher Detergent!
- 60 loads
- Septic safe
- Pure ingredients
- Plant-based cleaners
Don’t love your product? Contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money. The best way to reach us is through email at [email protected].
- Citric acid
- Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
- Sodium carbonate (washing soda)
- Saponified oils of (coconut oil*, olive oil*, castor oil*)
- Lemon-Thyme scent also contains lemon and thyme linalool essential oil
- Eucalyptus-Spearmint scent also contains eucalyptus and spearmint essential oil
- Grapefruit scent also contains grapefruit essential oil
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Add 1 tbsp per load. Use with white vinegar rinse aid.
Safe for all ages.
Q: Why do you use citric acid? Isn’t that derived from black mold?
A: We specifically chose citric acid derived from the cassava plant on purpose because we know a lot of citric acid is mold-derived, and we did not want a mold-derived ingredient.
Q: My dishes are looking streaky and cloudy. What can I do?
A: We suggest using distilled vinegar as your rinse agent to help with this.