Social Media Video Specialist
Who we are
Here at Earthley, we have a big mission. That mission is to disrupt the healthcare industry – and we make strides every day to make that happen. From affordable, herbal products to free information, we offer our followers the knowledge and boldness to make their own healthcare decisions. We offer a listening ear when they need it, and support when they can’t find it. We offer them peace when the mainstream world is loud.
We believe that people are – well, people. And that includes our employees. We have created a one-of-a-kind environment here. Employees are seen and heard, given the tools to be successful, and invested in. From stay at home moms all the way to our in-house staff, you will find a mix of coworkers in every walk of life.
Want to be a part of the Earthley Team?
Are you self-motivated and passionate about helping others? Are you a quick learner and familiar with social media? Are you passionate about a natural lifestyle? Most importantly, are you ready to change the way the world sees healthcare?
One of our primary ways of disrupting the healthcare industry is our social media team. And we have a spot open!
Social Media Video Specialist (20-30 hours)
This job requires a person that is a self-starter who enjoys and understands video content, understands hashtags, and can schedule and post content to TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube to meet marketing goals. They also engage with commenters on TikTok and YouTube in a professional and positive manner. This is a hybrid role in that some work can be completed remotely, but some work will be completed in person at Earthley Wellness, Columbus, Ohio.
- Attends monthly marketing meetings
- Work with creative team on video concepts/ideas that fit marketing goals
- Creates scripts, lists of needed supplies, and prepares for filming
- Participate in filming videos primarily destined for TikTok and IG
- Schedule videos to TikTok with relevant hashtags and short description
- Schedule videos to YouTube with relevant description, title, and links
- Schedule videos to IG reels with relevant description and hashtags
- Set up YouTube videos with optimal end screens to promote our other content
- Help to grow our YouTube and TikTok channels and drive clicks to our websites from them
- Respond to comments on YouTube and TikTok
- Respond to messages on TikTok
- Research relevant hashtags to ensure content is seen optimally
- Calm, professional personality; ability to deal with (occasionally) difficult followers
- Background in social media
- Ability to commit to a schedule (with some flexibility)
- Knowledge about the natural lifestyle
- Familiarity with Earthley’s mission and products is a plus
- Learn to use Agorapulse to schedule and respond to messages and comments
- Trainings and Resources will be provided
- Must be local to Earthley Wellness in Ohio
This role is an employee position eligible for employee benefits with hourly pay. Pay begins at $18 per hour.
To apply, email a cover letter, resume, and content examples to [email protected].